chapter 3

Cameron's POV

What the even hell did I just do? I can't believe myself. I love jaylenne to much to let her go.I can't lose her. Why? Why am I so stupid? I feel so dizzy and fall on my bed. Jenna walks up to me and states that she's leaving. "Cameron I'm leaving. I can't believe you didn't tell me about my cousin. If I knew I wouldn't have been here." She says as she walks out the door. I need to go talk to Jaylenne.

After a few minutes I get a call from Shawn. "Cameron you have to come to the hospital as soon as possible!cam hurry its about jaylenne.I'm already here with Taylor and Matt. HURRY!"

WHAT! She's in the hospital! Tell me this is just a dream or a joke. I grab my jacket and car keys off the table. I press the button to the elevator but it took to long."c'mon, c'mon, c'mon." I mumbled to my self.

Looked across the hallway of the hotel and saw the staircase. I took a while since I was on the 11th floor. When I got to the lobby I saw a bunch of fangirls with magcon t-shirts on and they screamed when they saw me. I ran out the lobby before they could get to me. I jumped in my car and it wouldn't start. "Oh no, not now, NOT FUCKING NOW!"  I yelled.

I ran out the car and decided to run to the hospital. It was about 10 minutes from here. I probably arrived at about 5 cause of how fast I was running.

Im inside by now and i see the lady at the front desk. "Hi im Cameron Dallas. I'm here to see Jaylenne Falcon." I say in a hurry. I'm tapping on the desk with my fingers until she starts to talk. "Ah, Jaylenne falcon. Second floor, room 105." She states.

I run to the elevator and hit the button. It finally opens and I get inside. I press the button inside that has the number 2 on it. It closes then it finally opens. I run across the halls when I finally see all of magcon, some of O2L mebers, Rachell and some other friends of hers which I think there names were Dom, Nicole, cayla,and Sofia. I run up to them. "What the hell is going on. I need to know. Tell me now!" Taylor walks up to me from behind Carter.

"Cam, Jaylenne got into a car accident." Taylor says trying to hold back his tears but fails.

"Yea and a pretty bad one too."Matt says.

I feel a waterfall of tears steam down my face. How could this be. Why?

I walk up to Rachell. "Is she going to be alright?" I ask her with a little bit of hope. "I'm not sure cameron. The doctor is suppose to tell us in a few." She says crying.

I take a seat in one of the chairs.Covering my face. I'm trying to wype away my tears but more and more  seem to fall down my cheeks. Trevor takes the seat next to me and trys to calm me down which I don't think I can.

The doctor walks out of the room and we all get up from out of our seats. Me and Rachell walk up to her and asked what's wrong. "Is she going to be ok? Please tell me she's going to be ok. Can I go see her?" I asked so worried.

"I'm sorry to say but Jaylenne is in a coma. But I will allow 6-7 people in the room at a time."she says and walks away.

Me and Rachell look at each other and looked back at the rest of the guys. Rachell decided to pick who should go first. Of course she picked me then Dom, Matt,Shawn,taylor,Nash.
As we walked in she had so many tubes and wires attached to her. So many machines. She looked so peaceful. It broke my heart to see her like this. It was all my fault. Dom walked up to her and talked about all the great times they had together. The doctor told us that when you talk to someone that's in a coma they can hear what your saying but cannot respond. We all toke turns and let everyone else in to see her.

I walked up to one of the nurses and asked if I could stay the night in jaylennes room. She said of course but the limit was 4-5 people.

Rachell was staying. Me, Shawn, taylor, and Nash.

Everyone left and promised they would come to see her again tomarrow. Nash and Taylor went to get some food for all of us and all 3 of us stayed. Once they came back from taco bell we all ate then just watched TV. The whole time my eyes were on Jaylenne. I was remembering all the things we went through and how I couldn't live my life without her.