chapter 5

Cameron's POV

Jaylenne. Is she really awake?! I slowly walk up to her and she reach out for her hand. I then placed my hand on top of hers and she quickly moved her hand. She looked at me scared. Like she was also confused.

"Who are you?" Jaylenne asked calmly.

Wait she seriously doesn't remember me. This can't be. She woke up with. Amnesia?! ( yes you can sing amnesia now.)

I seriously can't right now. This is to much for me.

I looked at Taylor trying to hold back my tears. Taylor walked out the room with his eyes all red. "I'm sorry man. Just give me a minute please." He said while walking out.

I pulled the chair over and sat down quickly. "You seriously don't remember me Jaylenne?" I mumbled to her while tears are streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry but no. Sorry to ask again but who are you?" She quickly said. "I'm Cameron. your e- um bo- um boyfriend." I also said quickly. I don't know why I said that. That was my chance to start over. But it still felt wrong. But still my second chance.

"Wait. I have a boyfriend? What happened to me?where am I?" She asked confused.

"Wellll yes you do have a boyfriend  you got into a car accident. And you are in the hospital. But everything will be alright.I promise." I said.

"Oh." She mumbled

"Now let's get you home where you belong." I got up and helped her up and we headed out the door.

Sorry this chapter really sucked. I'm suppose to watch my sister and I'm grounded so I was really in a rush. Sorry if I don't update much. I don't think after today I'm ever getting my phone back. I'll try using my friends phone though. Love you and thank you for taking time out of your lives to read my fanfic.❤❤❤

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
⛄⛄❄