chapter 2

(Jaylenne's POV)

When I get in my car I check my phone and I had a whole bunch of twitter notifications. A bunch of it was hate comments but I just shrugged it off and turned on the radio.

My favorite song "steal my girl" by One Direction played and I freaked out because you know they are my life.

I arrived at Rachells in about 10 minutes. I rang the doorbell and she opened the door right away. She pulled me inside and I smelled popcorn. She had a ton of candy boxes on the floor sleeping bags and a whole bunch of movies.

"Oh my gosh! Rachell is this all just for us?!" I yelled at her while she went to go get the popcorn.

"Not really." She says as she walks in the living room with the popcorn in a huge ass bowl.

"Ok then...Why?" I asked

"Because we are making another YouTube video since your staying over duh."

"Oh, yay! What are we doing it about?"  I asked in the most interested voice.

"Well you know since I'm dating kian i-"

I cut her off "wait your dating kian? Since when the fricking hell are you dating kian Lawley?!?!" I was shocked she had a huge crush on him since the begging of 8th grade, and now they're dating?

" when you left he called me up and confessed that he had a huge crush on me ever since we met."

I was really happy for her I couldn't believe it. She really loved him and I could tell he would treat her good. If that boy doesn't I think he knows what to be expect. Well me and kian have known each other since we were 2 so I know he knows not to mess with her.

"Damn gurll. So what are we going to do with all this?"

"Well kian is coming over and so is Tyler so were going to do challenges for Tyler's channel." You could hear the excitement by the way she was talking.

"Hurry up and change into one of my onsies." Rachell yells as I walk up the stairs.

"Which one you have a lot?" I yell back.

"I don't know which ever one. Oh I have one of  One Direction!"

" OMG NO FUCKING WAY! DONT LIE TO ME!!! OMG. OMG.OMG. I. CANT. BREATH." I hope she's not lying. I was freaking out because I'm in love with them and all their little things.

"Yeah, go and change hurry up their almost here!" Rachell was in a hurry cause she couldn't wait to see kian walk through that door in minutes.

"Kk." I walk into her room and into her huge ass closet and I see it right there on a hanger in her closet and oh my gosh its sexyness.

I hurry putting it on and  do my hair i try to figure out if I should put it into a messy bun or a side braid so I just put it into a pony tail. I put some mascara and consealer grabbed the camera that was on her desk and ran out.

As soon as I walk down the stairs I hear the doorbell ring.

"COMING!" I run to the door and open it I swing the door open and congratulate kian for building up the courage to ask Rachell out.

Then Tyler pushes kian out the way and says in the most stupidest way possible " Did you miss me plummy plum!" ( idk sorry) I laughed so hard I fell on the floor dying. Rachell walks in and starts laughing at me and we are both on the floor by now laughing hysterically.

"Well then, shall we get started?" Tyler said.

We all agreed. I set up the camera and stared recording. We all sat on the floor and greeted ourselves.