1

The music ends and the audience applauds enthusiastically after her breath taking performance

The music ends and the audience applauds enthusiastically after her breath taking performance. She went to the back stage and removed her high heels and walked bare footed to her chair. She rotates her foot while gently massaging her ankle.

Fuck those high heels.

The loud music started to play that signal the start of the next performers. The spectators are cheering loudly,  cursing and shouting dirty words as a compliment to the entertainer in front of them.

"You did great as always, Butterfly. The golden masquesrade mask looks good on you" A lady in her 50's spoke from behind her, handling her an evelope. "This is your money from last night's show"

"Thanks Madame" She opened the envelope, and let out a deep breath of despair.

"You know you could earn more if you sit with customers on their table and let them buy you drinks. Or maybe let the VIP take you out sometimes. Or just go all the way on the stage, get naked and touch your self. Anyway your 21, your an adult now so police will not come after us"

Just thinking of being naked in front of those perverts made me sick.

"I'm okay with this. I will soon find a day job where I can earn additional money for my school fees next semester. I'm just waiting for their call"

I hope they call me.

"Okay kid, I'm just telling you that the gold mine is already here. You just need to dig a little deeper to get it. Our VIP's are asking for you. One night with them is more than your days of dancing on that stage"

"I don't want to be anybody's barbie doll. Just tell them stupid excuses, anything just don't let them fuck me"

"Okay. If you change your mind just let me know" Madame left to attend to some customers.

Butterfly changed to her casual clothes, took off her contact lenses and make up. She walked out the bar through the fire exit at the back. She took a cab to her apartment which is about 30 minutes away from the club. It was half past 3am when she finally laid her back on her bed. She set up an alarm to wake her up at 8am for an interview for a waitress job at 10am.

I can do this. I will finish college, get a decent job and leave this shithole for good.

In the VIP room.

"Here's your drinks and pork barbeque, sir" the waitress placed down a bottle of vodka and a large plate on their table.

"I need another girl, but bring me someone that doesn't smell like cigar"

"Ok sir, I'll be back in few minutes"

The waitress left the room, and the guys burts into laughter.

"Do you really need to say that Tae?" Jimin asked while a lady massage his back.

"Why? I hate the smell of cigar. I can smell it even though I don't kiss their lips"

"But do...y... you really need two girls tonight?" JK stammer as he talk while having a blow job from a girl under the table. "Oh fuck, slow down shorty, I don't want to cum yet"

"I'm so stressed today that I need to knock out two tonight" Tae opened another bottle of beer.

A knock was heard and a blonde lady enter the room.

"Come here doll, we'll have fun all night" Tae, with his two girls entered the private room in their VIP lounge.

Inspite of the music, a thud was heard from one of the rooms. The guys exchange looks and chuckles.

"Are they trying to kill those sluts?" Yoongi asked as he pour vodka in his glass.

"Last time I checked their room, Namjoon and Jin hyung had the girls tied on the bed, and blinfolded" Hoseok said.

"Hyung, why didn't you pick any flowers tonight?" Jimin asked Yoongi who doesn't have any girls around him.

"I just don't feel like having any tonight"

"Yoongi hyung asked for Butterfly, but it seems that it got away tonight" JK jokingly said.

"Oh that butterfly dancer/singer on the stage when we get in?" Jimin snapped his fingers, "I saw his eyes were stuck at that girl. Why didn't you asked for her?"

"He did" Hoseok pouted a little, "But Madame said that the girl is only a performer on stage"

"Then asked her perform for us next time" JK said between his heavy breath.

"It's just a matter of money. I'm sure someone can bring her to us, as long as the price is right" Jimin suggested.

"We're here to relax hyung, don't let that butterfly fuck your night" Hoseok said before he started to make out with the girl stradled on his lap.

"Hyung, have you found the secretary that you're looking for from the applicants a while ago?" Jimin pour another shot of vodka in Yoongi's glass.

"Yup, I have my eyes on one of them"

"Oh please don't tell me you'll hire the girl without any experience" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Jimin, I'm looking for a secretary, and not a flower. At least I get to train her the way I want. Unlike those girls who think they know all about the job"

"But will she last when the job becomes challenging? I'm sure you don't want to baby sit your secretary when they cry after you scold her for being stupid"

Yoongi smirk and took a sip of his vodka. "While everyone said they want the job, she said she needs it badly. We'll see how tough she is"

"When will she start working?"

"They will call her tomorrow"

************************************

Anyone reading this?