7

"The traffic was not moving so I got off the cab and just walk. Then I saw the accident that caused the heavy traffic. It was terrible"

Yoongi is listening to her while he drives their way back to the office.

"Since I'm already late, I decided to grab a drink from the convenient store. Then I was surprised to see you talking to the police officer. I was scared because I thought you were in that accident so I ran right away to check on you. I'm glad I'm wrong"

"You should've texted or call me if you're going to be late. I've been calling you but your phone is off"

"I'm sorry, I was going to call but my battery is dead. And I didn't plan to be late. In fact, I went straight here after my class, but this happen. I didn't know you'll be worried"

Jodi realized that they sounded like a couple arguing about something. The thought of Yoongi caring for her makes her heart race.

"I'm sorry to bother you, sir" Jodi said to  show her respect.

Yoongi cleared his throat feeling awkward remembering how he hugged her like a panic boyfriend.

The remaining minutes of their drive back to the office was awkwardly quiet. Yoongi is not used of this feeling, but he's not able to hide it anyway.

They went to their own desks and started working. The awkward silence remains the whole afternoon until Jungkook shows up.

"Hyung, I have to go now. Tae and I will meet up with some friends"

"Fine" 

"Oh, hi Jodi! We're you also stuck in the heavy traffic?" He asked Jodi who was fixing her things.

"Yes, I was late because of it"

"Jungkook if you're leaving then just leave" Yoongi said giving him the look.

"Whoa, Hyung you're being grabby. I'm just talking to her, not like I'm going to date her" Jungkook teased him that just made it more awkward for both of them. "But, who knows? I might ask her out one day"

Yoongi felt irritated with Jungkook's teasing but he just ignore it. Last thing he wants is to make Jodi feel uncomfortable around him.

"I'm just kidding" Jungkook jokingly said after he saw how Yoongi glares at him."see you at home hyung. Bye Jodi"

Jodi smile and wave him goodbye.

"Mr. Min, I'll be going now. See you on Monday"

"Ms. Lee, wait"

Jodi turn around to face him.

"I would like to drive you on your way home. If that's fine with you?" Yoongi's heart was racing that he can't even think of the right words to say.

"That's nice, but I'm not going home yet, sir"

"Oh, do you have a date or something?" he asked but hoping to hear a 'No' for an answer.

Jodi chuckles, "No date. But I have to go to the bookstore and buy some pencils and sketchpads. I have projects to finish tomorrow"

"Mind if I come?" Yoongi doesn't know what he's doing, but he surely want to spend time with her. "I mean I may see something I need. I hope it's okay"

"It's fine, I guess" Jodi finds it weird, but she doesn't see anything wrong with it either. And besides, maybe it's a chance for her to know him better.

Yoongi can't remember the last time that he went to a mall. Jodi was walking in front of him. He watch as her hair sways as she walk like he was being hypnotized.