27

After staying home for 3 days, Jodi finally woke up feeling a lot better. Her fever and body pain are all gone. She stretched her arms and legs before she got off her bed. With her half awake state, she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face with cold water.

She went out to the bathroom, singing one of her favorite song from James Arthur when she noticed something odd. She heard a sound coming from her kitchen, and she smell something like her favorite pancake. Her heart pounds feeling anxious as she slowly walks going to the kitchen. Her heart almost burst in happiness when she saw who's flipping a pancake over a pan. She waited until he placed the pancake on a plate and the pan on the sink.

"Yoongi" she excitedly run to hug him. "I miss you" she kissed him wrapping her arms on his neck while Yoongi's arms are around her waist. They kissed like they haven't seen each other in a year. Jodi felt Yoongi smiling that made her pull out and snuggles her face on his chest instead. "I'm sorry, I just really miss you hyung" Jodi shyly said.

"I miss you too baby" Yoongi said while his chin rest on the top of Jodi's head.

"Why are you here? You're not supposed to be back yet"

"Jin hyung and Namjoon can take care of the rest. I can't wait another day not being with you. How are you feeling?" Yoongi placed his palm on Jodi's fore head.

"I'm perfectly oķay, especially now that you're back"

"That sounds cheesy", Yoongi blushed. "I heard you're singing but I thought you went back to bed"

"Your pancake summoned me" they both giggled.

"Can you sing that again?"

"Sing what?"

"The song you're singing earlier. For me... please baby"

Jodi's heart raced like crazy. Her cheeks turns bright red thinking this is the first time Yoongi asked her to sing for him. It gives her thrill like she never felt before. She cleared her throat and started to sing.

"I'm so in love with you, And I hope you know"

"I know my baby" Yoongi slowly sway their bodies to dance while she sings.

"Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold"

"That's sweet" Yoongi smirks.

"We've come so far my dear, Look how we've grown. And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old"

"Me too baby"

"Just say you won't let go"

"I wont let go baby" Yoongi held her closer, tighter.

"Just say you won't let go, Yoongi"

"I'll never let you go, Jodi"

Their eyes are locked with each other, with their hearts beating fast together in rhythm. No words needed to be spoken, like every word of the song ignited the fire inside them.

The next second, their lips connected in heated kisses. Yoongi's one hand holds Jodi closer to him while the other squeezes her butt. Jodi opens her mouth and let Yoongi suck her tongue while she moans. His hands trails down to Jodi's thighs and lifted her. Jodi wraps her legs around his waist while her hands on his shoulders. Yoongi carried her to the couch on the living room while Jodi's kisses on his neck giving him chills all over his body.

Yoongi sits on the couch allowing Jodi to straddled on his lap while sucking a spot below his left ear.

"How I fucking miss feeling your tongue on my skin baby. Ohhh, so fucking good" Yoongi closes his eyes as he throws his head backwards.

Jodi unbuttoned his long sleeve polo and carefully placed it on the coffee table behind her. Jodi doesn't want to messed it up knowing Yoongi will still go to the office. Yoongi pulled her dress up off her leaving her with only her panties.

Yoongi held her hips lifting her so his mouth can suck one of her breasts. He sucked it like a hungry baby with tongue flicking her erected nipple inside his mouth.

Jodi caressed his hair while watching how her breast fills Yoongi's mouth. "Keep sucking, Yoongi" she whispers. Yoongi shifted to her other breast and devour it leaving marks of his hard kisses on it.

Jodi grinds her hip to his groin feeling his rock hard dick bulging under his pants. Yoongi groans louder voicing out his arousal that's exploding inside him. "Baby... ride... me" he said with heavy breaths.

Jodi moved off his lap, gets his belt and pants undone, and slides it down to his legs and off him. She also placed his pants on the coffee table then took off her panties before straddling back on Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi traced his middle finger to her wet hole to her swollen clit making Jodi moans in pleasure. "So wet, baby you're so fucking wet for me"

"Hyung, please I want you. Stop teasing me please" Jodi felt her throbbing inside her so eager to feel his dick inside her. "Please I want to ride your dick"

"You want my dick so bad, baby?" He continues to teased her, circling his middle finger on her clit. Jodi wiggles her hips with his finger. "Oh shit, you're so hot when you're needy. Do you know that baby?"

"Please Yoongi" Jodi tried to hold the tears from escaping her eyes. "Yoongi"

"Fuck me baby. Ride my fucking dick"

Jodi positioned the tip of his thick, and super hard dick in her entrance and slowly pump her hips down until it's inside her. She feels full as her walls wrap around his dick. It's like her body is submerged in a neck deep water that she needs to chase for air.

"Baby you're pussy... oh fuck so tight" Yoongi surrenders to the passion that runs all over his skin. He held Jodi's hips while she pumps on him.

The living room was field with the slapping sound of their skin and loud moans from both of them. Jodi's one hand is on his shoulder while the other on the roots of his hair. She pulls Yoongi's hair to lift his face and dipped her lips to his. Their lips and tongue gracefully warmth each other.

Jodi pulls out as she feels her lower stomach tightening. "Yoongi...I'm close" she her movement become faster and deeper.

"Me too, baby. Keep moving...I'm going to fill you... oh fuck" Jodi felt his dick twitches inside her as a sign of his up coming orgasm.

Jodi felt her walls tightens as she reached her climax. Yoongi also cum, releasing his seeds inside her. They moans in the peak of pleasure and passion that they devour. Jodi continue to move until they are both finished.

Jodi then bring her legs together in one side while still sitting on his lap, and cuddles on his chest. They are both panting and she can heard Yoongi's heart beating fast. Yoongi wraps his arm on her shoulders.

"You're really amazing, baby" he said while tucking her hair behind her ear. "I love you baby so much"

"I love you too Yoongi"

After few minutes of rest, they both took a refreshing bath together. Ofcourse, they finished another round of sex in the bathtub and under the flowing shower. Once both of them are dressed, they headed back to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Yoongi didn't let Jodi go to work. He wanted her to rest since it's already Friday. Jodi's pleading had no use to Yoongi when he already made up his mind.

"I'll be staying here tonight, then tomorrow we can go shopping"

"Shopping?" She asked confusedly.

"Yup, I want to buy you a new dress, shoes, make up, perfume, everything you want. As a graduation gift for my baby girl"

"Oh, yeah. But I don't really need all of those"

"Baby, please just let me take care of everything for you"

Jodi nodded. She was about to tell him about her plan after graduation but he stood up as soon as he's finished eating. Yoongi left the house and Jodi was left to do nothing. All she can do is to wait for him to return home hoping he will listen to her.