WTF IS WRONG WITH BLACK BUTLER BOOK OF CIRCUS??? *Spoilers*

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!

(Book of circus)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.M.

.

.

.

.

.

,

.

XD Lol anyway!

So, Recently I watched Black butler the book of circus. I absolutely love ceil, okay? And, he became a little alois! Or psychopath in other words.

1. Doll and Ceil. I personally thought that Doll was going to be ceil's new maid, or she would work for Lizzie. Or better yet THAT SHE WOULD LIVE!!!!

2. I'm still pissed about number 1.

3. I'm pissed about number 2.

4. I got over number 3.

5. I understand that ceil knew that their lives were going to end terribly, BUT did he really HAVE to kill those children? I perfectly understand killing MOST of the circus people BUT you could have had like 6 new workers! They were awesome!

6. WHY. THE. FUDGE CAKE. WAS. BASSY. WEARING. HEELS?!?!?! I mean WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! I know ceil is so cute BUT you JUST met him! Don't seduce the boy! xD lol but Bassy was fabulous!

7. I-Ugh. Finny! I LOVE FINNY! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! BUT HE BECAME A YANDERE!.......... I STILL LOVE HIM!

8. Snake! Awww~! He was so cute! I personally loved snake, and thought he was amazing! BUT WHY WAS HE THE ONLY ONE LEFT ALIVE??? (I'm SOOO FrUking mad at the whole thing with doll.)

9. Prince Sohma, and Agni are finally back!<3 It was so cute when Agni taught Bassy the MEANING OF LOVE! wait what? NO! I meant that when he taught Bassy about ceil and how his health is more important.

10. WILLIAM AND GRELL! xD oh my gods, so my dad knows that I watch black butler, and I showed him an episode of Black Butler with grell, his reaction was "What the literal f*ck, what are you doing with your life?" Grell comes on screen "Whats with the chainsaw wielding girl?" .... "That thing was a boy? Okay so whats with the gay chainsaw wielding maniac death god?" ANYWHO I was watching book of circus and I didn't see grell directly until like ep 5 and I kept complaining to my dad and he told me to stop yelling and that we have neighbours. xD grell was fabulous that season! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well thats all of my rant! bye bye! I love you~! Finally got back on this book.

AND WITH THAT,

Ms. Cupcake OUT!