(NSFW) Grass Stains

Caesar's breath left his chest as Joseph threw him onto the grass. He rolled, coughing as blades of grass smeared green onto his tank top. He heard Joseph's laughing as he sat up, gasping for air. He then felt strong hands on his shoulder and he was shoved back into the grass on his back, staring up into the air at Joseph. The brunette held a giant smile on his face, mocking Caesar with his hands pinning the blond's shoulders back.
Caesar's face heated up as he made eye contact with Joseph, his heart started to race at a new, confusing rate.
  "Get off of me , JoJo." Caesar huffed, starting to sit up against Joseph hold. Then he was pushed back down and Joseph laughed harder.
   "What, are you mad 'cause you lost?" Joseph teased and looked down, before catching a glimpse of how red Caesar's face was. It was almost as red as Suzy Q's face when Joseph would tease her. He squinted his eyes slightly and pressed his fingers against Caesar's cheeks.
   "Hey.. you got sunburnt!" Joseph said and held Caesar's face. The blond furrowed his brow and pushed Joseph up and sat forward, looking down at Joseph, who now sat on his lap.
   "I didn't get sunburnt, Jojo." He said softly and wiped the grass off of his jacket. Joseph smiled and rested his hands on Caesar's cheeks.
   "But you still lost." Joseph teased and smiled at Caesar before he let Caesar pepper his face in a few kisses.
   "You're so dumb Jojo." Caesar huffed and smiled at the shocked, offended gasp that came from Joseph.
    "I am not! I'll show you dumb." Joseph snapped and started to stand.
   "You already have." Caesar teased and laughed when Joseph spun around on his heal, looking appalled at Caesar.
Caesar stood up and took Joseph's hand, apologizing and kissing his knuckles as they walked together back towards the castle that stood tall in the middle of the island.

  "Lisa Lisa said she wouldn't be home for a few nights. She expects us to keep training, and you know we'll have people on our backs." Caesar said in a defeated tone as Joseph led him up the stairs.
    "You're never one who complains much." Joseph said with a raised eyebrow, smirking softly.
   "I know, but it's tiring." Caesar sighed and looked at Joseph, reaching his hand up to the brunettes face. He pressed his thumb against Joseph's bottom lip and smiled.
  "But at least that mask is off. Now I can see your pretty face." Caesar charmed and lifted Joseph's face into a gentle kiss, the sun shining down onto their shoulders as the day dragged along slowly.
Joseph pulled away after a moment, his face a hair away from Caesar's with his lips parted. A quick glance into each other's eyes and something hungry came about them. Ceasar pressed their lips together again, now their tongues brushed against one another. Before Joseph knew it, Caesar's tongue was taking over every space in his mouth. He gripped Ceasar's shoulders and swallowed any noises he would have made, his eyes closed tight.
  Caesar was holding Joseph's hips close to his own, one hand rested on Joseph's lower back. A whistle came from the middle of the courtyard, and Caesar's eyes widened. He pulled away from Joseph's lips and looked up, his gaze travelling around until he landed on one of their trainers.
  "Get a room, you two!" The shout echoed through the walls of the castle and Caesar's face light up like a Christmas tree. Joseph was just as red, small gasps escaped his lips as he looked up at Caesar. Now he had an uncomfortable lump in his pants and his hips flexed in need and impatience.
"Come on , Caesar." Joseph said and pulled on Caesar's hand, dragging him up the rest of the stairs and into a guest room, his heart pounding as if it were a scandalous thing they were doing. Joseph closed the door, flipping the lock before he turned around to look at Caesar. There was a moment before Caesar had Joseph pinned back to the door. As soon as their skin touched they couldn't be pulled apart. Caesar's lips covered Joseph's skin, leaving sweet red and purples marks against his pale skin. Joseph bit his lip in anticipation, the pain of Caesar's teeth teased his muscles and made him throb.
Caesar quicky moved back up to Joseph's lips. He pulled Joseph into a passionate, lazy kiss. He felt Joseph swallowing on his tongue and smirked, listening to Joseph's attempts at moaning. He pulled away from Joseph's lips again, listening to his small gasps. his hands slipped down Joseph's body and tugged at his pants waistband, looking down into Joseph's eyes.
   "You're so cute like this, Jojo." Caesar breathed and slipped Joseph's pants down over his thighs. He bent down onto his knees and grinned up at Joseph, his hands gripping around his thighs. He stripped Joseph until he wrapped his lips tight around Joseph's cock, feeling the brunette's hips jolt slightly. He smirked to himself, and pressed his tongue against the warm skin. Joseph was ready loosing himself, his hand drifted down to Caesar's hair as pleasure sparked through him. He felt Ceasar's tongue pressing harder and slowly he started to drag his lips further down. He felt small vibrations against his skin and he started to breathe heavy, his knees trembling as he tried to submit.
Caesar smirked and moved faster, coating JoJo's skin in saliva.
  "Ca-aesar -!" Joseph gasped and held back the urges of trying to thrust into Caesar's skull. He knew this, tightening his lips as he pulled up before he popped off of Joseph's tip. He tasted the salt on his tongue, smirking up at Joseph.
  Joseph panted heavily and gasped and there was a knock at the door. He ripped the pants up over his hips and ran away from the door, crashing onto the bed. Caesar watched as he was left to deal with the person on the other side of the door, and sighed. He stood and threw back his hair before he opened the door to see Suzy Q standing at the door.
  "Caesar, I had a question." She perked and then held out two sweaters. Both were mustard yellow, and one had black flowery designs on it, the other had black stripes like a bee.
  "Which do you think Mrs. Lisa Lisa would like more? I got them for us to wear, but I can't tell which she would like more." Caesar sighed with a smiled and gently pointed to the one with a flowery design.
   "Lisa Lisa loves flowers, and flowery blouses and such. If you were to ask her, I'm sure she would like this one, Suzy." He said as sweet as he could and watched as Suzy Q smiled, thanked him, and skipped away. He closed the door again and sighed before locking it and walking to the now destroyed bed.
   "You're an ass." Caesar huffed and sat next to Joseph. Joseph pouted and climbed into Caesar's lap.
   "I'm sorry baby." Joseph cooed and held Caesar's hands, pressing his hips down against Caesar's thigh.  Caesar raised an eyebrow as he looked down at JoJo, watching as the brunettes hips started to rut against his thigh. He smirked to himself and grabbed onto Joseph's hips, watching the swift movements of Joseph's hips. Slowly he felt JoJo's pants tightening and the heavy breaths that sputtered out of his lips.
Joseph forced himself down harder, his thighs trembled from the strain as he held onto Caesar's shoulders.
   "K- ah!" Joseph moaned weakly, trying to form a sentence was like hell.
  "Fuck-- kiss me." Joseph whined, his lips aching for Caesar's. He felt those lips press right against his and he closed his eyes, moaning into the kiss as Caesar's hands slipped into Joseph's pants and over his bare skin, squeezing his hands as he tangled their tongues together.
  Joseph felt the warm, boiling pool in his stomach, rutting faster. Caesar opened one eye, looking down at him. He smirked and freed Joseph's lips, listening to weak moans stutter out of him.
  "D-- mmh! C-hh" He desperately tried to form some sort of words before Caesar pulled away, stopping Joseph's desperate rutting. Joseph whined and pinched his thighs together, begging for some sort of friction.
  "G-god! Caesar please-!" Joseph pleaded and panted heavily.
Caesar smiled down at him gently and pulled his headband away from his forehead. He took Joseph's hands and tied them together behind his back with the headband.
  "Open your legs." Caesar demanded in and rough voice, pulling his shirt off. Joseph looked at Caesar, shocked that the blond could fathom being so demanding. He spread his legs and let Caesar pull his pants down, his body exposed to the cold air in the room.
Caesar smirked at how needy Joseph looked, watching the need grow in his eyes.
  "Good God's you're so beautiful." Caesar panted and ripped his own pants away before he latched onto JoJo's hips, positioning himself above Joseph. He pushed in and watched Joseph arching , a high pitched moan escaping his throat.
Joseph felt the pain darting into him, his eyes closing tight as his hands searched absently for the sheets. He realizes he couldn't do anything, he was at Caesar's disposal to do whatever he wanted. 

Caesar slowly started to thrust, the bed frame rocked with Caesar's hips. Joseph let out a breathy moan and Caesar pulled Joseph's legs to wrap around his hips. Joseph gasped as Caesar pushed himself deeper, his hips aching at the pain and pleasure.
  "Hh-Caesar-!" Joseph panted and craned his neck, burying his face in the sheets.
   "T--Too big.." Joseph panted and moaned into the sheets, his teeth clamping down on the fabric. Caesar was losing himself in JoJo, feeling Joseph's body desperately tightening around him. He watched Joseph's shoulders tremble from the restraints and smirked, forcing himself deeper until his hilt pressed into JoJo's hips.
A loud moan, almost a scream, poured out of Joseph as a bundle of nerves shocked him to his core.
   "Oh God!!" Joseph's eyes rolled back and his back arched.
   "It fe-feels so--" Joseph couldn't control how noisy he was being, the words splattered out of him and into the air as Caesar pounded deeper into him. Caesar panted weakly, burying a hand into Joseph's hair. He tugged a few times, burying his face into Joseph's neck.
  "Joseph--" Caesar panted and bit into him hard until the taste of blood infiltrated his mouth. Joseph yelped in pain and thrashed slightly before Caesar pulled away. He pressed his lips against Joseph's ear and panted heavily, sweat dripping off of his face.
   "I'm-- God! Joseph..!" Caesar whined and started to push in deeper, his hips trembling.
  Joseph gasped, tears filling his eyes as a scream lumped in his throat.
  "Ca-an't stop-" Caesar gasped and apologized silently as he pushed in one last time, filling Joseph's stomach up.
Joseph let out a surprised moan, his hips flexed as he let Caesar release. He let out a pleased hum, closing his eyes as he rolled his head back.
  "Caesar.." He sighed as the blond covered his chest and neck in quick little kisses. Joseph started to stroke himself slowly, close to his own orgasm. Caesar smiled down at his lover and forced himself to keep thrusting until Joseph was sputtering out of breath and moans, warmth splattering onto Caesar's chest. The blond panted heavily, his body ached as he collapsed next to Joseph and lazily untied him.
Joseph climbed onto him , nuzzling his face into Caesar's neck.
  "Caesar.." Jojo mumbled and pressed his lips against his collarbone , listening to Caesar's gentle breaths.
  "I love you, Jojo." Caesar said softly and ran a hand through the brunettes hair.
  "Mmh.. I love you too, Caesar." Joseph whispered against his lovers skin and slowly drifted off to sleep.