Rain Drops (NSFW)

Joseph felt his heart pounding out of his chest, eyes shut tight as he felt a bead of sweat slip down his forehead. His hands were gripping Caesar's back, hips aching with weakness burrowed deep in his core.
Caesar was casually marking Josephs neck, earning sweet whines from the brunette from the sting of the pleasure. He held Joseph tight between his arms and traced his tongue across the others smooth skin, heavy breath eased through his nose as he bruised Joseph's skin slowly and tactfully. Josephs eager hips bucked against Caesar's thigh, a few good thrusts and Joseph sputtered another moan and Caesar covered his mouth.
"Just a little longer here." Caesar whispered softly in Joseph's ear and felt a shiver run down the brunette spine. He gripped Joseph's lower back as they leaned back against cold stone. Joseph was aching and needy for anything to cry into. The stars avoided the scene behind thick clouds as rain dripped down and through heavy , needy breath you could hear the drip of soft rain. The dirt grew wet and the smell or sweet grass overlapped the scent of need. One, two more thrusts before Joseph started to tear his shirt off his back, catching Caesar off guard.
"Here." Joseph muttered softly and leaned closer to Caesar as the cold air hit his skin, along with small drops that seemed to illuminate his skin. Caesar stared for a moment before the heat of need took over once more and Caesar started to take off his own pants. Joseph had started to take away his own pants before Caesar pulled him close into a harsh, hungry kiss. He started to lean Joseph back, aggressively swallowing any breath or noise his lover would make as he slowly began to lay Joseph against cold, wet, stone tile. Joseph's back arched on contact with the water and he spread his legs, trying to pull from the kiss but each time he was dragged in again. Once he was successfully on the ground and settled, Caesar tore away at their remaining clothes and tossing them into a pile, aside from his shirt. He pulled from the kiss leaving a panting Joseph and balled a piece of the shirt. He held it up for Joseph and have a serious look.
"If you need to scream, do so in this." He ordered and earned an obedient nod. He then moved down Joseph's body, aligning himself slowly as their skin dripped. Joseph looked up at the sky, heavy breath clouded into crystal air. He felt droplets of rain cleanse his face as Caesar pushed in, a grimace growing on his face. He let out a small, hitch moan and covered his own mouth. Caesar waited for a moment, his heart pounded as he watched his breath turn to crystal. Caesar gently trailed kissed over Joseph's chest as he waited, using his thumbs to trace over each of his ribs down to his hips. They shared a moment before slowly, Caesar began to thrust. Each thrust was gentle and slow, but deep with intention. Joseph accepted as much as he could, biting tight on his own lip. Caesar was a gentle mess, his thighs quivered slightly as hot walls closed around him. With each thrust he pushed in deeper and Joseph loved it, grabbing the shirt from his side and looking up to Caesar with a serious gaze.
"Pound me. Lose your control." Joseph demanded and put the shirt in his mouth tight like a ballgag. Caesar felt an excited shiver run through his spine, but he didn't want to wake anyone. He sat quiet for just a moment before Joseph sat forward and forced Caesar back down against the concrete, fitting himself completely on Caesar's cock. A shear moment before Joseph started to thrust his hips relentlessly, forcing Caesar to fuck him harder and harder with each thrust. The sound of wet skin slapping seemed to echo and Joseph moaned into the balled shirt. Strike after strike inside Joseph and his head was thrown back, stimulated tears mixed with rain and the drool seemed to spill from his hips. All this while Caesar begged himself to get deeper, wanting to feel every inch of Joseph that he could. Silent moans and cries of pleasure surrounded them in the heat of their own moment, and Joseph felt his hips growing weak but he still tried. He leaned forward, dropping the shirt from his mouth and gripping Caesar's shoulders. He looked down into Caesar's eyes, biting his own lip harsh as he held in his noises. Caesar gazed up through pouring rain and he was sprung with energy, forcing himself to sit up. He entrapped Joseph in a messy kiss before he could fight back, sucking against his tongue as he pinned Joseph's back to the ground. His hands were pinned a top his head and Caesar swallowed every moan as he shoveled pleasure into his lover, thrusting his hips with harsh, animal force that left Joseph seeing stars and melting into heat of submission. Everything felt so right as they kissed so desperately, so full of lust it seemed intoxicating, like they were supposed to repopulate the Earth together. Caesar pulled away for a moment, his breath fiercely trying to catch up as he arched his back and thrusted up a little higher. He watched the distortion in Joseph's face and started to rail into him harder. Joseph was holding his breath and he fought Caesar's grip, clasping his hands over his own mouth as his eyes rolled back into his head. Caesar  leaned down, straining his own moans before Joseph grabbed him by the nape, leaning to his ear and leaving sloppy kisses on his neck close to his ear.

"Caesar it feels so good please don't stop-" Joseph's words came out rushed and quiet before he went back to kissing Caesar's skin. Every so often a whine would escape but quickly orgasm approached and Joseph whispered gentle appraisal to Caesar, until he was about to burst. He then bit to Caesar's skin and tried to muffle his near screams of pleasure, but the sounds spilled away and echoes through the dark hallways. Caesar had no energy to stop him and rather forced him to cum, watching and feeling his muscles twitching. He spilled his load into Joseph, his hilt pressed deep to Joseph as he spilled out everything he could. After Joseph had covered both of their already wet chests in cum, he was letting out satisfied hums as warmth filled his thin stomach. They quickly pulled together and cleaned up their mess, limping back to their rooms and crashing against one another without bothering with clothes and drying away the rain water.