(NSFW) JoJo's Mask

Joseph huffed as he leaned back against the cool brick wall, his shoulders shaking a little with the new sensation on his back. He looked at the ground, his eyes focused on the top of the mask that covered his face. He narrowed his eyes at the mask as if that would make any difference. He glanced away from his mask for just a minute , his eyes darting to Ceasar, who sat at a small glass table on the balcony. A small smile creeped onto Joseph's face, though no one could see it. Ceasar's hunched body blocked the sun out of the rest of the landscape as the sun began it's decent past the horizon, the sky around him becoming a flurry of reds and pinks and yellows that would subtlety hue into purples and blues.
And Ceasar was in the center of it all.
Joseph then took a glance at the book that sat in front of Ceasar, the blonds eyes slowly scanned the page
   "What're you staring at, Joseph?" Ceasar asked, his eyes still scanned the pages in front of him.
Joseph took a moment to snap back into reality before making his way to the table. He stepped behind Ceasar and hung his arms around the blonds shoulders.
   "I can't wait until this mask is off." Joseph pouted and huffed again. Ceasar ignored the comment, his shoulders tensing as his focus grew on the book. Joseph narrowed his eyes at the book next.
'Why is everything so unfair?' He thought to himself and looked out at the sunset, watching the sun slowly tuck behind the mountains and buildings of Venice. He took the opportunity to whine on, his face resting against the top of Ceasar's head.
  "I know how to control my breathing! I don't know why that witch thought I needed this stupid thing!" He exclaimed and flared out to the mountains.
   "I can't even take it off to eat!" The brunette added, his head swaying from side to side as he brewed more on his hatred for the mask.
   "And-" Joseph began to bicker again before Ceasar grabbed the black mask and shoved Joseph back slightly. Joseph growled in pain, the metal scraping up the bridge of his nose. When he looked at Ceasar again he saw the hint of regret in the others annoyed expression. Then, Ceasar sighed and closed the book, gently resting it on the table before he stood up and tugged his jacket into fit. He stepped in front of Joseph and smiled softly. Joseph looked up at the slightly taller blonde, raising an eyebrow.
   "Well, JoJo." Ceasar began. He wrapped his arms around Joseph's hips, watching his face turn bright red.
   "When you do get that mask off.." He trailed, pressing Joseph back against one of the pillars on the balcony.
   "I suppose I'll have to leave your lips sore, just so you'll stop talking." Ceasar purred in Joseph's ear and smiled as Joseph hid his face behind his hands.
   "I'll take you up on that, Ceasar." Joseph mumbled when his entire face was covered. Ceasar chuckled and traced his hands over Joseph's hips, listening to the brunettes breath hitch. Joseph looked up from his hands , desperately wanting to pull the other in for a kiss, though he knew he couldn't. He wished he could rip the mask off then as he wrapped his arms around Ceasar's shoulders.

   "So, are you two having fun?" A soft voice echoed in their heads and the looked over to see Lisa Lisa standing in the hallway, a half - full glass of red wine. Ceasar flushed, feeling though he was responsible for the situation they were in. He stood up straight, one hand still lingering on Joseph's lower back.
  "Uh.. we were just headed to our room, coach." Ceasar lied, trying to sound as convincing as possible.
Lisa Lisa smiled with a breathy laugh and walked away.  Ceasar looked back at Joseph with a shy smile. By now the sun had set and darkness enclosed them in each other. Joseph smiled , sad that Ceasar wouldn't see it, and hugged back into Ceasar's chest. He breathed in the smell of Ceasar's clothes, the distant swirl of cigarette smoke and perfume filling his mask. Ceasar smiled down at Joseph and wrapped his arms around him again, the sudden affections making him smile uncontrollably.  Finally Ceasar led Joseph down the hallway to their bedroom, opening the door and flicking the lights on.
   "Do you think Lisa Lisa will say anything about it tomorrow?" Ceasar asked as he slumped on his bed, clearly still embarrassed about the incident.
Joseph walked over to Ceasar and pressed his forehead against the others.
    "Don't worry too much, it's my fault for needing so much attention." Joseph said and intertwined his fingers in Ceasar's hair, his other arm wrapped around Ceasar's shoulders.
   "Speaking of which.." Ceasar hummed and wrapped his arms around Joseph's hips, pulling him onto the bed and pinning his back against the mattress.
   "I don't think I was finished with you." He smiled, his body leaned between Joseph's open legs. The brunette blushed, his heart racing as he looked up.
  "Wh-what were you going to do?" Joseph questioned , his head tilting to the side as he felt the blonds body press against his.
    "Well I was going to shut you up any way I could." Ceasar said softly, moving down Joseph's body to his stomach. The brunettes breath hitched as he leaned back into the bed, waiting to feel the war of kisses and bites that would soon infiltrate his skin.
  "But now you're not talking too much.." Ceasar trailed off with a smirk and caught Joseph whining.
   "Y'know you get me too excited and then you start--" Joseph began to ramble before he felt the sparks of small kisses running up his core.
  He shivered and leaned his head back slightly.
   "Start what?" Ceaser asked with a raised eyebrow, his lips pressed against Joseph's hip bone.
   "S-start playing with -!" Joseph gasped softly as Ceasar's tongue pressed against his skin, next the sinking of sharp teeth in his skin.
  "Me like th.. like that." Joseph panted softly as Ceasar continued.
   "Well don't you like it when I play with you?" Ceasar smiled as he hooked his finger on the brim of Joseph's jeans, listening to his gasps and the way his breath would hitch under new contact.
  "Mmh." Joseph mumbled, spreading his legs in submission.  Ceasar smiled and let his hot breath linger on Joseph's skin. He heard the soft whine that came from his lips and he dragged his tongue down to the patch of hair that led down his body. He smirked at the surprised moan that escaped Joseph as he bit down his stomach, pinching the skin between his teeth. Joseph started to squirm, trying to free himself from his jeans. Ceasar could hear his agitated breathing and grunts as he squirmed.
   "Impatient, are we?" Ceasar teased as he peeled away Joseph's jeans and underwear from his thighs.
   "Maybe just a little bit." Joseph said with a cocky look on his face that was washed away when Ceasar pulled him closer by his hips, his face buried between his thighs.
    "I'll make sure you get what you need." Ceasar assured, a smirk plastered on his face seeing how flushed his face was. The blond leaned closer, taking the others tip into his mouth slowly. He worked his tongue slowly around Joseph, watching his back arch. He worked his way down slowly, working his lips tighter and tracing his tongue around his shaft.
    "Ce-Ceasar..!" Joseph gasped, curling his fingers into the others golden locks. His core flexed and he held back bucking his hips into the others mouth. Sweat beaded down his forehead and warmth pooled in his stomach. The pleasure shocked into his nerves , his thighs trembling softly as Ceasar proceeded, holding back his reflex as he coated Joseph's length in his saliva.
  "Hh- fuck!" Joseph whined and turned his head to the side, panting softly.
     "It feels s-so good." Joseph moaned with a shaky voice and his hips bucked up, pushing a little to far into Ceasar's throat. The blond choked softly and slowly moved his head away, his lips covered in precum and his own saliva. Joseph bit his lip behind the mask, breathing heavily. He'd never wanted to kiss Ceasar more.  Ceasar caught Joseph staring and swiped his tongue along his own lower lip, collecting what was left of Joseph off of his lips.
    "Got a little too excited, huh?" Ceasar asked as he sat back, pulling his own pants down. Watching Joseph's squirming and whining was enough to send him over the edge.
  Joseph cleared his throat, taking another attack to the mask on his face while he waited for Ceasar to undress. He clenched his teeth and pulled at the mask from the front, both hands curling around it.
   "Stop struggling with it." Ceasar said in a more serious tone, tossing his pants aside and crawling back over Joseph.
   "It's so annoying." Joseph whined and looked up at Ceasar.
   "I just want to kiss you." Joseph huffed and Ceasar felt a smile plaster to his face.
    "You're so cute." Ceasar remarked and ran his hands down Joseph's body. Joseph smiled shyly and let Ceasar lay him back. He aligned himself with Joseph and slowly pushed into him. He listed to Joseph gasp, groaning softly in a mix between pleasure and pain. He wrapped his legs around Ceasar's hips, feeling his heart racing in his chest.
  "L-let me know when you're ready." Ceasar said softly , running his hands down his thighs up to his hips. He felt Joseph's hips slowly start to roll, pushing Ceasar deeper.
   "You can go." Joseph said softly, his breath calming as he prepared himself. Ceasar grasped his hips, thrusting in and out of him slow at first. He listened to Joseph gasp, air escaping his lungs with each thrust.
   "A-as soon as this mask is off I-" Joseph panted softly, soft moans escaping his lips.
  "I-I'm gonna t-tear you apart!" Joseph exclaimed through a moan, his back arching as pleasure pulsed through him.
  "That's cute , JoJo." Ceasar smirked and thrusted harder, earning another moan and watched his body tremble. Joseph glared and went to argue before he felt a shock of pleasure surge through him and he moaned instead of arguing. Pride filled the blond and he stabilized Joseph's hips, moving faster.
  "I know you'd like to argue." Ceasar breathed, moving faster.
  "But the most you could do is whine while I have my way with you." Ceasar remarked, listening as Joseph's moaning got louder. He wondered if Joseph had even heard the jab he'd made through the overstimulation.
  "F-Fuck! C--ceasar!" Joseph moaned and gasped as he was pinned down by his hands. His moans got louder as Ceasar targeted his sensitive spots, precum dripping off of his cock.
     "Not feeling talkative anymore?" Ceasar smirked, groaning softly as he pushed in deeper. He watched Joseph's eyes roll back and the tears trickled down his cheeks.
   "Yo-you're mine when th-" he interrupted himself with a moan, louder than the rest. His back arched and his toes curled, his thighs trembling against Ceasar.
   "Sh-Shut up." Ceasar panted and gripped his hands.
    "JoJo.." He moaned softly and started to thrust harder, becoming sloppy and rough, leaving Joseph near screaming out in pleasure. He felt the warmth pooling in his stomach, his hips starting to roll in sync with Ceasar's thrusts.
   "I-I'm close!" Joseph whined quicky and began to squirm, looking for more stimulation before Ceasar held him down and moved faster until finally Joseph let out one last moan, riding out his orgasm with his body trembling until Ceasar pulled out, finishing himself off and collapsing next to Joseph, painting heavily and pulling the other close.
Joseph rolled onto Ceasar's chest, panting heavily against his skin.
    "As soon a-as this mask is off.." He huffed, catching his breath.
    "I'll give you just as much attention." He finished his sentence and looked up from the others chest. Ceasar smiled with exhaustion and pushed Joseph's hair back slowly, feeling the sweat that beaded his hairline.
    "I look forward to it." He said softly and kissed the cold metal on the mask, feeling Joseph's hot breath coming out of the mask.  He could see the irrigation in Joseph's eyes as he looked at the mask, so he placed another kiss on Joseph's forehead and slowly leaned back, the sweat soaked sheets sticking to his bare skin. He knew they'd have to get up early in the morning and wash the mess off themselves, and probably change their sheets, knowing the shouldn't leave Suzie Q. or Lisa Lisa to clean up after them.
  "Good night 'Sar." Joseph slurred, his eyes closed and his face rested in the nook of Ceasar's neck.
  "Good night JoJo." Ceasar said softly, tracing a few "I love you" kisses down his face before his body rid him to sleep.