Chapter 10

(Sophia)
It was my last day before I left for New York. I didn't want to leave. I broke down sobbing in the morning while packing. Zoey poked her head in the doorway.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing go away now."

"Not til I know what's wrong..."

"Fine... I just don't want to leave." Truth is: I had fallen in love. Liam was like perfect. He treated me right. I didn't want to have to end it.

"Well you have to." God my sister is so comforting. I got my shit together so she would leave then I got my keys and went out to the car. I wasn't going to leave without seeing him one last time.

(Liam)

I heard the doorbell. I got up and went and opened the door. I saw Sophia, sniffling and covering her face.

"Soph..." I put my arms around her waist and pulled her in. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me intensely. She then pulled off and said against my lips: "I have to go today... Fuck me one last time." I nodded, confused a little bit, and pulled her into my room.

(Sophia)

I looked at him with desire and sadness and traced over the arrow tattoo I had loved so much. My breathing was a little heavy. "I love you so much." I had said softly. I couldn't afford to leave.

"And I love you so much." He kissed me and I had to pull away. I looked at the wall. "S'wrong?" He asked.

"I just can't anymore... I'm going to miss you so much. I just love you..." I felt myself tear up and I closed my eyes.

"I know love... Let me kiss you... while I still have you with me..." He kissed me again and this time I let him. I kissed back then pulled off and let a few tears fall.

"I can't..."

He nodded understandingly. Just then I was struck with an idea. He looked at me confusedly.

"Hey!! Why don't you come with me?!?! You don't want to be with your sister and come on you could meet my parents!! They still don't know about us..."

"Oh. Yea that sounds awesome!!! I'd love to come with you!!" I smiled brightly and kissed him again.

"Then get dressed!! Cuz Zoey is expecting me! I've gotta leave and that means you've gotta get packed and we've gotta leave!!" We both got dressed and quickly drove to my place.

When I walked in, Zoey looked at me angrily. "Well there you are!!! Come on we've gotta go!! What's he doing here?!"

"He's coming."

"No he's not."

"Yes Zoey, he is. I couldn't leave without him."

She sighed. "Whatever."

Liam then helped us put all our bags in the car and then we were on our way.