Chapter 14

(Sophia)
"What should I wear?" We were getting ready for dinner and I had no clue what to do.

"You can pull off anythin love." Liam gave me a cheesy smile.

"Awwh. But I want something exact."

"Heesh okay well how about a button up shirt with a skirt and some sleek, open toed heels?"

"Alright." I pulled out a dark green button up that had black buttons, put on a black mid-thigh length pencil skirt, and then followed Liam's request and put on black heels with an open toe.

We headed out when we were both ready. We went to this pizza place. It was small and looked like a place people would miss if they were driving by.

Liam took me to sit with four men and four women. A guy with green eyes and curly hair, a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, a guy with dark hair and brown eyes, and a guy with brown hair and blue eyes looked up at Liam. "Ehhhhh there's the guy!!! Liammmmmm!!!" They all said.

A brunette girl with blue eyes and a little bit of freckles across her cheeks looked up and waved at me. Another blue eyed brunette also waved at me. A brown eyed blonde smiled a bright smile and greeted me with a 'hi.' And lastly a brunette with brown eyes smiled and nodded in greeting.