Chapter 6

(Sophia)
I opened my palms, because if they were closed they would've sweat too much. I looked him in the eyes. He genuinely meant it.

"But...but you just met me... You don't know anything about me..."

He took my hand and looked at me. "But I do... I don't want it to be weird if I come over, and I want to come over all the time. I really do." He smiled all adorable. How could I say no? Plus it just felt right! The way he made me feel just a couple minutes ago...

"Alright!! Yea!! I'll be your girlfriend!!" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Sweet!! Celebrate?!"

"Sure!!" He pulled me close to him and kissed my lips intensely, and while slipped off my shirt and skirt. I got the memo and undressed him as well. "We gonna do... Do that again?" I said against his lips.

"Course we are!!" He chuckle a little and licked my lips. It felt so good. He then pulled off my undergarments and I his. He bit down on my lip then said against me "you ready?"

~~~~~~~~~

(Liam)

I awoke the next morning knowing I had screwed up. I looked over at my new girlfriend, sound asleep. I can't have her as a girlfriend... What was I thinking!! I got lost in the eyes... And the infinite beauty. She was just so... I don't even know!! She messed with my brain! I couldn't control myself whenever she's around!!

I kissed the back of her head and put my arms around her lower waist from behind her. She seemed to have awoken, as she placed her hands on top of mine and leaned her back more against my chest.

I wanted to stay there forever, kissing her head, rubbing her lower stomach. Everything seemed to melt away besides the fact that we were together. It was great, no worrying about who we were and how to keep the other from finding out. We were us. And it felt nice.

Then her sister walked in. "What are you still doing here asshole?!" She said as she spotted me.

Soph started mumbling sleepily. "Zoooooooeeeeyyy shush I'm tiiiired..."

"Hey I'm tired too! I couldn't sleep over you yelling ALL NIGHT!!"

"It wasn't allllllll night." I added.

"Well whatever!! Get outta my sight 'Luther' or whatever your name is!!"

"It's Liam. And no I'm comfortable here thanks."

"I said get out. Or I'm telling my parents that you took advantage of my sister and you won't be allowed to see her anymore."

I sighed and nipped at Sophia's ear and whispered softly in it. "I'll text you." I slowly sat up and shooed Zoey away.

"No you're just gonna fuck her again!!"

"No I'm not but I'm not dressed and I need to get dressed."

"Fiiiiiiiiiinnneeee." She sighed and left the room.

I got up and pulled on my boxers and jeans, but just then Sophia had reached out of bed and pulled me by the arm to the bed. "I wannnnttttt youuuuuuuu!!!" She said before kissing me and tracing over my tattoo of four arrows on my forearm.

I kissed back for a few seconds then pulled off. "Looovvve I wish I could satisfy you!! But I have to go!! Your sister said!!"

She sighed and looked down. "You're right... I'll see you later?" She smiled up at me hopefully.

"Yea definitely! I'll call you later!" I smiled and kissed her cheek and pulled on my shirt.