Chapter 11

(Sophia)
I sat and tapped my legs as I waited for Zoey to finish pumping the gas and for Liam to get back from the bathroom. Zoey got back in the car and started blasting some trashy music I didn't want to listen to. I put my headphones in and put some of my music on loudly to drone out her crap and closed my eyes. I soon felt Liam's arms around me, stroking the skin underneath my shirt, and I allowed myself to drift to asleep.

My dream was depressing. I dreamed my mother and father didn't approve of Liam for me and I wasn't allowed to see him again. I woke with a shake and saw it was dark outside. Liam took his face out of my chest. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yea fine. Weird dream."

"What was it about?" He kissed my cheek.

"Nothing it's fine."

"Tell me Sophia." He kissed my jaw then ear.

"Fine. My mom and dad didn't like you so I wasn't allowed to see you again."

"That's stupid. You know if it came to that you'd end up running away with me." He laughed a little.

"Yeeeeaaaaaa I woulllld." I laughed.

"Damn right! I went through a lot of family trouble to be with you! I ain't giving that up so easily!!"

"Family trouble...?"

"Uhh... I think it's time I tell you something Sophia."

"Okay."

"Sophia. You know how your family is a whole line of law enforcers?"

"Yes."

"Well. My family is the exact opposite. And I was forced into it. But I don't like it im not good at it..."

"You're a...?!" I couldn't think. Now I know my dream might come true. "Why didn't you tell me before I took you to meet my parents?!"

He looked relieved, and was probably thinking I was going to leave him over that. "I was scared for how you'd react..."

"Yea well now I'm scared for what's to come!! I wouldn't have cared! I feel the same way. I wanted to be a fashion designer but I was forced into being a cop."

"I wanted to be a musician..."

"You would do so well." I smiled at him, glad to change the subject.

"Awwh thanks." He kissed my lips. "Now go back to sleep."

"You just wanna go back in my boobs."

"Nooooooo I only did that cuz they're warm."

"Suuurrrre." I smiled and leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes. I felt his cheek on my chest and held in a laugh as we both fell asleep.