Chapter 8

(Sophia)
I went home drugged by the previous activities. I felt wild and rushed, like being drunk, but without drinking. I had no control over what I said or did. All I knew was that I was going home, and that I like him a lot.

I walked in and Zoey glared at me, catching the slight stumble in my steps. "How was work?" She asked me.

"It was greeeeaaaatttt!" I said a little too enthused.

"Oh really? What happened?"

"Nothing." I slipped up to my room. I wanted to text him, tell him I enjoyed tonight... But I didn't want to sound over attached. I just lay in my bed, still wowed.

(Liam)

My sisters don't normally care about anything I do. But now all of a sudden they do. "You fucked her again?! She's going to get attached to you!!"

"I don't care!! It's too late she already is!!"

"Whatever! Did you bring home food like I asked? Or did you fail to listen just like you failed your mission last night."

"Hey I didn't fail my mission! My mission was to do her and that's what I did!"

"Eww... Gross..."

I shrugged and went to my room and shut the door. I checked my phone and was kind of hoping to see something from her...

What's WRONG with me?! I'm not supposed to be like this!! But the truth is, I don't even want to be a thief. I'd rather try to get in the music business. I've heard I'm quite the singer.

Plus if she EVER finds out that I'm a thief... Oh boy it won't be well. She would be distraught. I took something from her I can't give back... And I wouldn't feel good about it if I broke her heart.

I decided to text her. I sent her a simple message of "hey wanna go out for dinner tonight?"

"Sure" she had replied.

"Okay I'm thinking formal so dress appropriately and I'll pick you up around 5:30"

"Sounds good."

I checked the time. 3:00. How was it three already?! I decided to go hop in the shower.