chapter 3

||*eunjae p.o.v* ||

Someone stopped me and walked ahead of me... 'who is that?'

Then he came back and gave me the papers..."continue the meeting i'll take care of her!!" he said. "jimin~ssi!!!" i yelled but he just ran... I breathed in and out 'eunjae~ah you can do this!!!' i looked at the papers and at taehyung...

"i think we should stop this meeting here an--" he said i cut him off. "i can do this!!" i looked at taehyung. "excuse me !!" he said to the people in the meeting and he pulled me outside
"yahhh are you out of your mind !! How can you do without preparing anything...!" he yelled at me.

~flashback~
It was getting dark and jimin was so excited about his next meeting. "don't act like a kid jiminie....!" i sighed and ate my dinner what jimin made for me. "ohhh so who is kid here!!" he pointed to my legs which i was shaking while eating!! I rolled my eyes.

He took some papers and started talking on his own...."woahh is he mad or what??!"i looked at him
"what's that??! Who are you talking to??"i ate a spoon of stew looked at him. "these papers are for the meeting.."i nodded and listen to him.he is amazing... After i ate my dinner i cleaned them and looked through the papers it was easy cause he wrote everything clearly! By the time i finished he was already to bed... I went into his room to keep the papers back.

I looked at him how peaceful he looked!!! "eunjae~ah" he whispered..i was shocked 'is he awake???'
"let's forget the meeting and go...."he mumbled.

'go where?!' he is just sleep talking.i pulled the covers over him and looked at him once again.cutiee pie!! I smiled and closed the door as i went to my room

~end of flashback~

"i can do this sajangnim!" i told my boss who had a widened eyes.he shook his head 'no' but i ignored him and went in. This must be an important meeting jimin must've worked hard for it!!! He told he didn't wanna go for meeting to spend time with me... So i think i can atleast try this for him!!

I started the meeting..."sorry for all the interruption let's continue our meeting as jimin~ssi said....." and the meeting went on.taehyung came in and sat but i ignored him and was focused on the meeting. It was little awkward becuz taehyung was staring at me....

~after the meeting~
As i finished the meeting and everyone were in 'awe'. 'ufff it's done yayyyy' i looked at taehyung and he had a small smile which was very rare to see.as everyone stood up to leave i went taehyung. "sajangnim was it good? I know it's not good as jimin's but did it go well?" he nodded his head.

"it was....great!!" he smiled. Did he just SMILE??!!! I was just staring at him.... Woahhh beautiful!! I shook my head 'no' he is your boss so stop!!! "are you okay eunjae~ah ??" be touched my forehead and touched his forehead with another hand. "i'm fine sajangnim.... I should go check on jimin amd miyoung!" i said and left. "wait let me come with you!" i looked at him and nodded.of course he should go check on miyoung

||*Miyoung*||

After I left the conference hall...

There was someones running behind me..I didn't see who was the person...

I went to my cabinet I couldn't control my anger because this was the first time tae oppa yelled at me before the crowd.. I didn't do anything wrong my temper which ruined everything in the conference hall.. I'm feeling embarrassed for what I have done. With my impatient I pushed all my things which was on the table and literally I was acting like mad..Then someone knocked the door and came in

can you guess who was that someone??? Yes as you guys guessed.... it was Jimin!!! GREAT!! Now he will look at me in sympathy woahh i'm gonna hate that!!!

He was shocked to me see like that..and when I saw him I couldn't face him He was asking"Are you ok?? Sajangnim!?"

I couldn't utter a word...he came near me and kept his hand on my shoulder and he said " it's just a simple thing why are you making it so complicated ??Leave it.. don't worry about this..everything will be fine."

When I heard his words my tear rolled down my cheeks..as i pushed his hands away."you don't need to tell me what i should do!!"i yelled at him.i'm sorry jimin i just don't want you to see me like this. "can you please leave!!!" i yelled again.jimin was...i not sure he is sad,scared.he raised an eyebrow..

"miyoung noona...i'm sorr--" i cut off jimin. "NOONA!!???"this ticked me off jimin flinched...he is such a baby he is easily scared of me... "just call me miyoung!!!"i slowly said him. "why did you leave the meeting?!"

"i was...worried soo ...don't worry eunjae will take care!!" ahhh he is so happy about eunjae... He trusts her too much. "you like eunjae soo much that you're so happy when you talk about her!!!"i said trying to put up a smiling face...

"she is a nice person and moreover she is like my lil sister sooo i love her so much!!" jimin said with a cute smile. Awww how can a person be so cute.i smiled at him and he smiled back..he murmured something "i can't hear you bab-- uhhh jimin!" i said. "i made you smile...and its looks cute on you!"he said..i-i what should i reply back?!!! "t-thank you uhh no know said that b-before!!"i said awkwardly.

Then tae oppa enter the cabin..He saw myself and jimin together and he asked "Jimin can you leave the cabin for a minute ?? Jimin said " yes " and left the cabin.i saw a small figure near the door frame...it was eunjae!!she waved at me and i just smiled how cute!!! As jimin went out and the door closed...taehyung started shouting again.. "yahhh miyoung you can't raise your voice in a meeting...i thought we're gonna lose this offer eventho it's not soo important but our father will think we're not capable of anything!!!"he said "mianhae oppa how did the meeting go?!"

"don't worry ms.kim did it well!!" he said in a awkward way a little bit of blush still on his face.i smiled at him... "do you like her taehyung?!" i asked him. "WHAT NOOOOOO!!!! I-its just she did a good job eventho it was a sudden responsiblity!"i laughed at him...

"good choice!!!"i said a loud and left the room. "but you chose her in our company!!"he yelled back...i ignored him...silly oppa!!

~♥~~♥~~♥~

~♥~~♥~END~♥~~♥~

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

Mianhae for not uploading for awhile...pls support and vote for us...
Thank you for choosing our book..
Did you guys enjoy reading this story comment your thoughts!!

-kim & choi