chapter 5

||*eunjae p.o.v*||
"sajangnim?!!" i looked at taehyung's figure...his hands trembling from angry and tears covered his face.i stood speechless.i stepped closer and tried to touch him. "yahh leave now don't come near me!! LEAVE!" he yelled.i sighed.."but sajangni--"

"LEAVE.NOW!!"he yelled.i didn't know what to do...so i just left the cabin and
Stood outside..."what's wrong with my ceo !!! I'm just trying to help him..." i said myself and packed my things "ugh!!! Jimin too left how will i go now??!" shook my head in frustration...  I took my bag and left. I looked at taehyung's cabin it was dark..."HE LEFT ALREADY??" i looked around it was all dark...

I coughed "great!" i walked down and left the company as the watch man bowed and i bowed back...atleast he is here!! I booked for my cab and waited outside as the road was so silent... There was a lot of noise from the end...i peeped out to a gang of boys coming this way.that's not a bad sign right? I walked down the street as they followed me.'woah woah are they chasing me?' i walked faster than them and tried to run but i stopped as the lights from the car blinded me.

The car stopped in front of me and came out a shadowed figure. "sajangnim!" i yelled as taehyung came out.he stepped infront of me As those guys smirked and turned away.i sighed and looked at taehyung's back 'you came for me?!' he looked at me as my eyes widened 'did he hear me?'

"are you okay?? Eunjae" i nodded as my heartbeat soo fast. "get in" as he sat in the driver seat.i stared at for awhile..."you coming or not?" i nodded and got in.he started the car and drove to a distance..."where do you live?" i looked at him "why??"
"where do you think i should leave you?"

"ohh yea!! Do you know jimin's house?" he raised an eyebrow "you stay with jimin??" i nodded. "couples?" he asked in a grumpy voice
"aniyaaaaa! We're cousin's" he looked at me "cousin's??" i nodded. "why would stay with him?" i raised an eyebrow "do you have a problem?sa-jang-nim" he didn't respond..

||*Miyoung p.o.v*||

Eunjae and myself came to the company after spending some time in the cafeteria

I was preparing agenda's for tomorrow meeting. Tomorrow is going to be big day and there is lots of important things should be covered in this meeting so it's was taking long time to complete it and when I saw the time it's was already late!!

I was waiting for Tae But he didn't come so I texted him " where are you oppa?? It's already late,come near the front gate I'm waiting for you.." but he didn't reply anything I think he is busy so I texted him," I think your held up with some work so you carry on with that I'll go by myself don't worry about me. You come home safely  bye take care oppa" then I started to leave

I'll called my car driver and asked ," where are you??" He said, " ma'am the car had a break down so I couldn't come to pick up you ma'am. joesonghabnida ma'am" I yelled at him ," what are you saying?? How can you be so irresponsible ?? Don't know that you should come and pick up me?? He said ," joesonghabnida ma'am hereafter I'll make sure this won't happen again." I sighed ," ok after you repair the car leave the car in my home" He said ," ok ma'am"

Then I was staring at my phone I didn't receive any text or call from oppa I was thinking how I'm going to go home already it's late uhh..

I was waiting for a taxi but I couldn't find any taxi here "Aishh!! What I'm going to do now ??"

Then I saw someone was taking his car from the parking area then I was thinking whether to ask him help or  I should wait for the taxi while thinking of this the car passed by me

Now I don't no what to do and suddenly that car took an U-turn and stopped near me and the person inside the car opened the door and it's was Jimin who was inside the car when I saw him it was a big relief.