chapter 6

||*eunjae p.o.v*||
The meeting with a new company went well...there was a new employee in our company.he was kinda of behind miyoung but she didn't care about it!!last night taehyung left me in my home where i lived with jimin..he said "you kinda remind of...uhh nevamind!" what did he mean by that?? I shrug it off as i saw jimin teaching the new guy...

The new guy left somewhere and i went to jimin."jimin~ssi how is it going?" he pinched the nose bridge.."what happened jiminiee"i sat near him. "you saw how he looked at miyoung?" he said in a sad tone

"you mean yeonjun that new guy?!" i asked him as he nodded. "yahh don't worry miyoung won't be interested in him.." i pulled him up "let's go to the cafeteria!" he smiled at me... "you know how to make me smile!!"i laughed at him as i pulled him.

I ordered for both of us and searched for a place to sit..as it was lunch time everyplace was occupied.i went to the place where it had two place to sit but someone was already there.. "can we sit here?!" i asked as the person turned to look...it was yeonjun! "oh it's you..."i said and sat next to him as jimin made a face but sat anyways... "do you feel uncomfortable oppa?!"i whispered to jimin.

"nope this guy is kind and sweet to me so it's not a problem!"he smiled as i nodded. I looked at yeonjun he was sad.."are you okay yeonjun oppa?!"  he nodded and sighed "yea i'm fine! Have i met you somewhere because i get the feeling i know you...is your name really eunjae!?" i looked at him weirdly "yea that's my name from the time i know!" i smiled at him.

||* Miyoung p.o.v*||

After the meeting finished I went to my cabin..

Suddenly someone entered in my room. It's was Tae oppa.... he asked,"how was the meeting" I nodded," yea it was good and went well... why you didn't come for the meeting ??"

Tae replied," I was in site and supervising the work and I heard from the manager that the meeting was well organized and there was lots of new things we added, I'm very happy to hear this from others... day by day your improving alot  miyoung and one more thing , about the new employee of our company! who's he?"

I said,"Gumawo oppa for the compliments, Yes oppa, we have new employee in our company Along with Eunjae, and why did you go and visit the site is there any event  going to take place???" Tae said ," yahh!! miyoung did you forget about the new launch of our product collaboration with AIN SOFT company ???"

I replied,"I totally forgot about the collaboration because I was busy with the meeting work, miahnae" Tae said ," it's ok miyoung you don't need to ask sorry.. I know you was busy with meeting so what I went.. don't worry about that I'll take care of that we have only few works leftover we have to finish it by this evening so that everything will be ready for tomorrow " I said," should I come there? Do you need any help ???" Tae said," no miyoung I'll take care but one thing you should do for me  give me the name list of those who are coming for the collaboration so give it to me before I leave don't forget" I nodded," within 10mins I'll give you the list don't worry I will not forget"

He smiled at me and Left the cabin

Then I was thinking how can I forget an important event of our company so sad oppa he is already doing so much of work and this is an extra burden to him I feel sorry for him.. 

I was going through the name list first I selected Jimin I want to him to come so that he'll be with me throughout the day aww!! While thinking of him it makes me feel so happy spending whole day with him Jinja i think it's going to be awesome day

Then after that I selected Eunjae, Park min young, Kang taeho, Ri jung hyuk, Han Yeoreum, Nam hajin , Oh hani, Jung so min, Lee siyoung

I think this will be enough wait I'll count and see oh no it's only 9 names are there totally I need 12 members including myself and oppa now I want one more whom should I choose?? others will be held with company work they couldn't come tomorrow what I'm going to do wait wait we have one new employee right his name is something starting with yeon...ah Yeonjun I'll add him in this so that totally it's 10