chapter 4

||*eunjae p.o.v*||

As jimin came out of the cabin.. I saw miyoung unnie and waved at her!! She smiled and started talking with taehyung.she is a nice person tho she gets angry for silly problems."jimin what happened inside!?"i asked him curiously...

"nothing!!! She was lil angry that's it!!" he ruffled my hair. "uhuh but i thought she was shouting at you"i looked at him with soft eyes.even tho miyoung likes him she acts rough towards him too he must've got hurt.

"yea a lil bit!!" he smiled but i can see through him.he is sad.i hugged him "aniya oppa don't lie to me... I can see it!! It's alright!"he tapped my head "it's okay eunjae!!i'm fine!! This is not a new thing for me...because i'm her PA!"i was shocked for a moment.her PA??? Wow.... "is that soo shocking?? Look at your face"he started laughing..

I went to my cabin and started my work which taehyung gave...it's so hard he gave me all the work. I think i'm gonna leave late today!!i started my work as jimin also helped with some things but then it strike 'miyoung told me to submit the files!' i took the files about the meeting and went to her

||*Miyoung p.o.v*||

After tae oppa left I was standing near the window and thinking about incident which happened in the conference hall suddenly I heard knock sound " come in"

It's was Eunjae she was having some file In her hand she bowed and said "annyeonghaseyo
Sajangnim Here is the file" she kept the file on the table as she said "sajangnim..." I cut off her " Ahh.. Eunjae stop it I Know what you are going to ask Are you ok sajangnim ??? What happened to you?? Why did you yelled at her in the meeting??? These are things your going to ask me right?." Eunjae said " yes don't get angry I just want to you know that you're alright???

I replied " I'm ok" with a brittle voice

I was looking through the file and asked her " Are you free now?? Or do you have some work?? " she said " right now I don't have any work " I told her " then come with me to the cafeteria I don't want to be here it's so irritating everyone are coming and asking why did you do that??? Why did you yelled at her ??and I'm fed up with this so will you come with me??

Eunjae replied with confusion " yes I'll come with you " I said" don't worry about the bill I'll pay for you" she said "Ani sajangnim" I laughed at her " I was just kidding come let's go!"

Then we went to the cafeteria..

I asked Eunjae " what you want ??" She said " Your wish sajangnim " I shook my head said " Ah.. Eunjae why are you calling me sajangnim here. I'm your sajangnim only in the company not here so here after don't call me sajangnim outside ." she nodded "ok sajangnim Ah..minae I'm used to it so suddenly I can't change but I'll try my best to not to call sajangnim outside" with a wobbly voice

Then we ordered two Ramen noodles and spirit and we was waiting I heard somebody's conversation..

They were talking about me one of them said " did you see her how she behaved in the conference hall ?? Another one said " I was shocked to see her she is cold hearted person"

I got angry and stood up but Eunjae said "sajangnim cool take your seat don't worry about them they are mad we came here to enjoy not to argue with them so let's enjoy don't take it serious" I said " yeaa.. Eunjae your right we came here to enjoy so we'll enjoy I'm not going to care about what they say" said with gruff voice

Then our stuffs came and we started to eat

While we were eating we shared lot of things and it was nice to spend time with her

After that I went to wash room while coming back I heard Eunjae's voice I rushed and went there Eunjae was raising voice against them

Eunjae went to the them who were gossiping about me and told " Don't gossip like this when she heard you'll don't know how she felt bad so stopping hurting others by useless gossip " and came to her seat

I saw this and my eyes were filled with tears after my oppa she was the one who is with me in my hard times then she saw me and sat in her place

I sat and asked Eunjae " you told me not to argue then why did you do that ??" she said " I didn't argue with them I just said "don't do like this It will hurt others when they listen so stop Doing it " with smile on my face I said " Gomawo Eunjae I'm happy that you went and spoked it's nice to get a friend like you" Eunjae said " at last you smiled you look cute when you smile" I said " don't lie Eunjae ok let's go it's already time....."

||*eunjae p.o.v*||

As the day went well with miyoung i also gained her friendship.it was already late and i told jimin to leave cause it will take a while to finish the work and miyoung came to my cabin as she told she is leaving soon!!! Woahhh everyone is leaving too soon i should leave too. i looked at taehyung's room it was still lit.he didn't leave still???

I started my work and finished some billings...i heard some shouting from the room.it must be taehyung and i heard some girl voice..miyoung left right?? I went near the cabin and saw a girl shouting at taehyung.'who is that bi-- uhh girl?' taehyung's shadowed figure pushed the girl away. That girl opened the door and came out as she looked at me she pushed me away from the door.

"are you listening to us?!"she asked..i blinked and said "uhh i came to look at my boss!!" she laughed in a evil way. "BOSS??" i nodded "he is such a jerk and won't treat his employees properly!" i looked at her with disgust. He is not that type of person..
"can i know your name?!" i asked she dashed my shoulders and left.."why should i tell you?!!!" she yelled and left.

I slowly opened the door to taehyung's cabin...."sajangnim??!"
I called out as i saw him crying near his desk every object on his desk was broken or pushed down.this is not a right time to come in but i can't leave him alone!!!

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~END~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~
Hope you guys loved the chapter..
Who Is this the girl taehyung talking too?!
Will eunjae and miyoung become friends?!
Why is jimin upset about miyoung?
Stay tuned to know!!!

-kim & choi