chapter 7

||*Eunjae p.o.v*||

I woke up with a morning coffee from my sweet cousin.."jiminieeeeee gumawo!" I drank the coffee with biscuits in other hand.he laughed at me "yahhh drink slowly!" I nodded and finished my coffee and got up from bed. "So Jimin where are we going today?" I asked him as he sat on my bed and pulled a pillow as he hugged it.

"We are going to see mi-- Ani to the site!" He blushed a bit.i rolled my eyes "yahhh I know !! Don't hide to me" he laughed and threw the pillow on me.i rubbed my head and ran chasing him.. "yahh you better stop now!" I yelled while running. "Catch me if you can" he yelled back and ran faster..I panted and stood "choose me a dress lemme go shower! Let's continue this fight later!" He laughed and shouted "loser!!!!"

I glared at him and went to shower.after my daily routine I came out and changed into the dress Jimin chose for me....

As I changed and came out to the hall looking at a small figure cooking

As I changed and came out to the hall looking at a small figure cooking..."PANCAKES!!!" i yelled and ran to him.he gave me a piece of pancakes and looked at me curiously "good? Not good? Tell me something!" I swallowed and yelled "it's SOOOOOOO GOOOODDDDDDD!"

he smiled..after I ate we both started our ride to the site.. I saw miyoung and i went near her "unnie i mean sajangnim.. What are we doing here?" she smiled "you can call me unnie... From today onwards we are gonna work with them" i smiled when she told i can call her unnie. It made me feel close to her...

She gave me some papers and told me to give it to the Ainsoft CEO.. 'hmm who is that?' i went in search of the CEO.i saw a smart guy and went to him.."excuse me do you know who is the CEO of AINSOFT?" i asked him but he laughed as i raised an eyebrow. "yahh what's so funny?" i glared at him. He asked "do you wanna know who is the CEO?" as i nodded "I AM!!" he exclaimed. I laughed "yahh don't make fun!" but he didn't laugh i heard someone called "hyun sik sajangnim" my eyes widened."jinjjaaa!!! Ahh jeongmal mianhae sajangnim!" i bowed to him.

"come to my cabin!" he said and left as i followed him like a lost puppy.. i saw taehyung sajangnim.he raised an eyebrow as i bowed to him and went behind AINSOFT CEO. Taehyung pulled my hand "where are you going?"he asked. "miyoung unnie told me to give these papers! So..." i told as hyun sik turned to look at us.

"i'll give it to him.. give me the papers" he said and took the papers. "but sajangnim..."i stammered.he raised his eyebrow as i bowed and tried to leave but hyun sik grabbed my hand.. "Don't worry let's talk later" he winked at me as i blushed "what's your name?" he asked as taehyung rolled his eyes. "kim eunjae.." i said and tucked my hair behind my ears. "eunjae let's go!" he pulled me as i waved at Hyun sik and left.

"sajangnim it's hurting!!" i pulled my hand from his hold. "mianhae..." i nodded as we both went back to miyoung.. "hey eunjae where were you?" she asked me "hyun sik sajangnim called me soo i was..." taehyung stopped me. "i'll take care of her from now you work with jimin.." she gave a confused look and whispered 'what happened?!' i just gave a shrug..and whispered back 'i was just talking with hyunsik!' she started laughing while me and taehyung gave a confused look..

She whispered something to taehyung as he became beet red.. "take care of the work i'm going to leave soon! Tell jimin i'm taking eunjae with me"taehyung said as my eyes widened... "WHAT.. I'll come with jimin... sajangnim" but he just pulled me as miyoung waved at me...

||*Miyoung p.o.v*||

The workshop was about to start I told Eunjae to handover some important papers to Hyun Sik but I don't know whether she gave it to him or not ?? And I couldn't find her so I was little tensed

I called Jimin and asked," did you see Eunjae???" He said,"No sajangnim why ?? What happened? Is there any problem???" I said," Yes I gave some papers to her and asked her to handover to Hyun Sik but now I couldn't find her " Jimin said," no worries sajangnim I'll find her"

I and jimin searched for her but i can't see her anywhere... I looked at jimin who was worried as i kept my hand jimin's shoulder "don't worry let's go search!" he nodded and again started our search suddenly a girl came running towards us and hugged jimin.. I was shocked and glared at her..."hey jimin how are you? It took long time...to meet!!" she said as jimin smiled at her....

Wow great now jimin is happy to see her.. What the.. Anger got me the best "jimin i think we are middle of something!! So talk later now come with me!" i yelled at him as i pulled him to nowhere particularly!!

"sajangnim are okay? You look kinda angry!" he said and looked at me. My eyes softened after looking at jimin... Ahhh wae i've fallen for him sooo hard!! "it's nothing jimin!" as we were talking jimin excused himself and went somewhere... I was standing alone.. As i Saw taehyung pulling someone it was eunjae!! "hey eunjae where were you?" i calmed myself after seeing eunjae i feel like i have a special bond with her...

Taehyung asked he is taking Eunjae.. Wow i always loved their pair let his heart open for her.. I waved at them and waited for jimin he probably went to see that girl....i rolled my eyes at the thought. Suddenly someone approached me he was handsome but had a baby face.. So cute i smiled at him.."annyeonghaseyo sajangnim" he said. I bowed and wished him "so you're working here too?" he nodded... "i'm huening kai nice meeting you!"i bowed again "i'm choi miyoung" i smiled..

I felt someone's stare i turned to look it was yeonjun...why is he staring? I don't know what is his problem but he is always staring.. I just turned and raised my eyebrows and left the place

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter ....

Who's huening Kai ?? Who is the girl Jimin hugged?? Did they have any relationship in past??

Stay tuned and support us ❤️❤️