chapter 1

|| • eunjae p.o.v • ||

It was a bright morning and what suprises me was i woke up very early and it is not usual.... Today was the day i'm going to seoul and today i 'm gonna meet my cousin and today i have an INTERVIEW.... i have applied for a job which is in seoul and my cousin works their too.it is easy for me now!! My mom called me down for breakfast and i wore my favorite dress and went down.

"yahhh eunjae you are still sleeping?"my mom yelled but before she could come i stood behind her. "yahhh you starlted me!! It's too early from when did you switch to wake up early?" i giggled "i heard someone made breakfast so i got up!!" i went to eat my breakfast.

~DING DONG~
My mom opened the door and spoke with someone i was confused first but then i understood i ate my breakfast soon and took all the things i packed yesterday "eomma i'm leaving..." i said my goodbye. "take care eunjae~ah i'll miss you" i hugged her "i'll miss you too" i backed and took my things as i left.

I opened the door and saw my cute cousin standing near the car. "jimin~ssi" i ran towards him and hugged him he hugged back as he ruffled my hair. "oh baby you woke up early? I thought i should wait here all day!" he laughed.i flicked on his forehead "don't make fun of me!" i opened the door sat inside.he pouted as he rubbed his forhead and he sat in the driver seat.

After 2 hours of driving we came to seoul... I was raised in daegu with my mother and my father was abroad with my sister eunjung.we both lived together but after she joined her dream team called T-ara she left me and mom here and stayed with my father. Jimin was my cousin,mr and mrs park are very close to us.

I went into his apartment it was cozy i always loved cozy houses.there was two rooms one was already unpacked which i think is jimin's room.i went into another room to see it was painted with purple and my bed was neatly put... "go ahead and unpack your things..get ready you have your interview today" i nodded as he left.

I fell on the bed "duhh i have to go for an interview but i'm exhausted already" i stood up and unpacked all my things.i wore the dress which i took for my interview.first impression should be the best one.

I came out to see jimin ready standing out

I came out to see jimin ready standing out.. "you look good..."he smiled. I giggled "gumawo" we took the car to the company.he left me in the lobby "wait here if they call your name go in and....good luck" he kissed my head. I waved at him and sat in the lobby... Some people were staring at me and some were talking about me.five minutes later they called my name and i went in. There was someone who was so elegant and beautiful maybe she is the CEO.