Tobe's Dream

Authors note: okay so i listened to music to enhance the mood of what i was writing so i thought maybe you the reader could too :> it will say when the music changes.

"Oh Garu!" Tobe chuckled. Garu stood along side him, smiling. They stood back to back, slashing their swords at enemy ninjas. They twisted and swayed in such a dance-like manner. But as they "danced", they were also protecting the other and fighting off the ninjas that threw themselves at the pair. they grunted and clashed at their opponents. It was such an accelerating moment, yet so brave and steady. the brawl continued, but suddenly came to a halt. [slide 1 lol] The scene became much more softer, just like from a minor key to a major as cherry blossoms started falling around the two and gently laid on the bodies of unconscious ninjas. The two dropped their weapons, admiring the beauty of the flowers. They twirled and danced just as they did. Garu reached out and caught one, then stared back at tobe. they made eye contact, and without breaking it, Garu neatly tucked the blossom behind the others' ear. He caressed Tobe's cheek, in return Tobe held it and kissed his palm. Garu's eyebrows softened, no longer creased. They gazed into each other, suddenly leaning in, then they-
the scene faded out.
[music ends here,,,i mean if you want to lol]
"wha-what..." Tobe quickly sat up in his bed. His eyes wide open in a cold sweat and his breath heavy. He continued staring out in shock as he rested his hand on his chest. He felt his heart beat like crazy. He looked around in confusion. oh, he thought, just a stupid dream...but. Tobe fell back into his bed staring into the ceiling...only to find an image of garu with a crossed circle plastered onto his stern face. He groaned and turned...yet there still was the same Image. what was THAT dream for? he continued to stare at the picture. i hate feeling like this...just so stupid. He found that he could not sleep anymore, so he just got out of bed.
It was still nighttime, but he figured he could go for a walk. He stopped at a mirror and started dressing into his uniform ninja clothes. Oh...but he won't ever feel the same way. he reminded himself as he tied his long hair into a samurai ponytail. i...i'm not gay am i? his arms came down to his sides, leaving him to look in the mirror. oh, but those adorable pigtails...such a pretty ninja. He chuckled to himself, bringing his mask over his face. Oh, stupid Garu. He gushed o himself, but the reality hit him like a frying pan. the switch flipped. "AGH!" He screamed. "GARU? THAT IDOT? 'PRETTY?' WHAT? WHATS WRONG WITH ME?" He clasped his hands to his mouth as he realized he said "that" out loud. But he noticed that nobody else heard him.
In fact, he didn't seem to notice the lack of snoring he would usually hear from his ninjas.
Still a bit surprised, Tobe got down to the first level of the base. All the little hammocks lining the walls were empty. Rage filled him. "What are these bastards up to? Leaving without-without MY permission?" he growled. He stomped out of the base, slamming the big doors open and shut as he got out. It was around midnight he noticed, stars sprinkled the sky yet Tobe was still angry at his ninjas. He felt a little bit betrayed and worried. unwillingly, he felt hot tears coming in. The dream, his outburst and his ninjas going off really frustrated him. "fine. go off then I don't fucking care." he muttered. Just as he turned back, something, rather someone hit him in the back of his head, knocking him out. Everything turned black. Tobe fell onto his knees, his body eventually giving in and falling. "You fucking hit him too hard! you wanna kill him?"
"I-I got nervous!"
"Well great. let's hope we are doing the right thing."