fourteen♡

Valentine's Day Special
Slight warning: 18+

«•»

"You did all this for me?" Jaehyun asked cupping her face. Yerim nodded excitedly, and he couldn't help pepper her with kisses. "Oh God, you're the best Yerim."

Yerim giggled, and shrieked when his hands grabbed her thighs and suddenly lifted her up, locking her legs around his waist. He held her hips in one hand and supported her back with the other, and continued to kiss her as he walked into the room. They pulled away, and pressed their foreheads together, and Jaehyun rubbed her nose with his affectionately, both of them smiling away.

"Let's eat now, dinner's getting cold. And, I got you a present." Yerim got down from his hold slowly, giving him a final peck before pulling him to the dinner table. She sat him and stood next to him, and showed off the food. "I made it!" she announced, making him laugh. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer, pushing his face into her torso.

"I told you, you're amazing." he spoke softly, kissing her down her tummy. Yerim smiled and cupped his face, and bent down to kiss him quickly, then sat next to him to eat. Jaehyun took just one bite of the steak and salad, and moaned. "Oh my God, this tastes great!"

Yerim smiled satisfied, glad that he liked it. She barely ever cooked proper meals before, especially not this big. Only simple rice or ramen with some sides like kimchi or tofu. So seeing his expression made her feel a hundred times better. She started eating hers too, the couple often feeding each other in between. Halfway through, Yerim remembered the wine. She went to the mini fridge to get it, and stood next to him showing it off.

"I was told this one is great. I know you don't like getting drunk, but you like wine, right?" she asked, suddenly wondering if her assumptions were true.

Jaehyun laughed before slipping an arm's around her waist, and pulled her onto his lap sideways. Yerim grabbed the bottle with one hand, while her other held around his neck, when he suddenly kissed her. His hand held the bottle and placed it down to the table, and he put her hand in his hair while he grabbed her waist. He pulled away, and smirked seeing her flushed face, and smiled.

"I love wine." he spoke softly before kissing her nose. "But I love you more."

Yerim smiled and looked away shyly. She took his wine glass and poured some for him, then for herself, still seated on his lap. They clicked their glasses and drank, though Yerim was a little disturbed by the taste. The only thing she ever had was light beer, so this was completely new to her. Jaehyun chuckled scrunching his nose, making her pout. She poked his nose lightly and he finished his glass before hugging her body tight, his face in the crook of her neck as he inhaled her natural scent that he loved.

Yerim didn't know this, but since the beginning when they slept, Jaehyun would move closer and smell her hair, it just made him feel at peace knowing she was next to him.

Yerim slowly finished her glass of wine, when she heard a deep chuckle from Jaehyun. She looked aside to see his eyes looking down... Into her shirt. She froze as her body became hot with embarrassment, not knowing where to look or what to do. She put down her glass slowly, and Jaehyun looked up at her, head still against her shoulder.

"Did you have another present for me?" he asked with a smirk, cocking his eyebrow. Yerim kept her gaze down at her lap and nodded slowly, feeling his hold on her waist tighten. But he stopped and gently caressed her instead, speaking more softly. "Why?"

"I... I thought I'd impress you I think... I don't know." she answered not looking at him at all. Jaehyun smiled before pulling the shirt down her shoulder a little, then planting a kiss on her collar. Yerim finally picked up all her courage and looked at him. "Do you want to see?" she asked, her voice cracking in between from nervousness.

Jaehyun smiled at her sweetly, combing through her hair. "I won't push you sweetheart. I know you're uncomfortable with it. Just go and change out if that if you want to, I don't mind. I'm just surprised by your thought as a gift for me. This amusement is enough." he chuckled at the end and softly kisses her cheek. Yerim smiled back at him, and rested against him, head on his shoulder. She didn't feel uncomfortable anymore. She felt safe in his arms, knowing he'd never hurt her. She didn't feel as shy as before, and decided to just go with it.

She slowly got off his lap, and went towards the bedroom side that was blocked away by a partition. Taking a deep breath, Yerim unbuttoned her shirt, and slowly started to pull it off her shoulders when her hands were held tight, stopping her. She suddenly felt a body press against hers from behind, and could feel hot breaths next to her ear.

"Don't take it off..." Jaehyun said quietly, panting. "I can't control if you're going to do this. I'm scared to hurt you..."

Yerim moved her head to the side slightly, and felt him press kisses against her neck. She closed her eyes and sighed, and pulled his hands to wrap around her waist. "It's OK Jaehyun. I trust you..."

Trust... Jaehyun felt overwhelmed with happiness. He wanted to hear these words from her for a long time, wanting to know he was the right person for her, and he was the only one. He swiftly turned her around to face him, and pulled her into a passionate kiss, gripping her waist tight but gently. Yerim's hand threaded through his hair, and she no longer felt ashamed of wearing lingerie in front of her husband.

Especially for him.

They pulled away and continued giving each other small kisses. "Jaehyun..." Yerim called as he trailed kisses down her jaw.

"Hmm..."

"I never... never said this before..." she tried speaking as she kept gasping as Jaehyun kept softly nipping at her neck, still being so gentle with her, she felt like crying with feeling so loved.

"I love you Jaehyun. I love you, and only you."

Jaehyun couldn't help but to smile widely, immediately carrying her up and dropping her gently on the bed. He took of his coat and shirt, and hovered above her, kissing every part of her face possible. When his lips were just above hers, he smiled teasingly. Yerim huffed in frustration, and grabbed him by the hair pushing him to kiss.

Jaehyun's hands balanced him, but Yerim suddenly took one and pulled it to her waist. He pulled out and looked at her for reassurance, and she smiled stroking her hand through his hair. "Not our first time. Why are you worried?"

"Because... Last time I pretty much forced you, and I'm still very sorry for that." he whispered, leaning his forehead on hers. Yerim cupped his face and kissed his nose, giving him a reassuring smile.

"I let you, so it's fine, no apology needed. And now, I'm more than sure, that I want this."

"R-Really?" he asked nervously, and she nodded grabbing his arms.

"Take me Jaehyun..."

«•»