Chapter 13 Pagans

AN: To make reading easier, Lilith of CAOS universe will be referred to as Lilith, while Lilith who came with Rian simply Lilith

"So... how are we getting to hell?" asked Rian after 5 minutes of walking.

"There's a portal, in Dorian's Gray Room. It's a club for warlocks," informed them Lilith of this universe.

"Warlock's club? what century is this?" asked Rian looking incredulous. 

"Your sister asked the same thing," amusedly replied Madam Satan.

"Hello, Dorian," greeted him, Lilith, looking around the place. "This is Azrael Morningstar. Future King of Hell, soon to be crowned. We need to use the portal."

Dorian looked startled at the news, but he quickly schooled his expression. "It is an honor, Your Wickedness, allow me to guide you."

Dorian gave him one of his charming smiles and dashed forward. 

"Why is he so... jittery," asked Rian, looking at the demons that were following him.

"Once you become King, you'll be in the dominion of every soul that belongs to Hell, witches included. He's trying to get into your good graces," quietly whispered Lilith.

"Lils, do you think I should restore the power to the covens?" asked Rian.

Lilith slowly shook her head. "They're worshipping your father. Unless they switch their allegiance, no powers for them. You may restore powers to your family though. Oh, and you need to make a new prayer. One they'll use to pray to you."

"This portal will lead you to Pandemonium, Dark Lord," bowed Dorian and stood in the corner.

Rian looked at the portrait and spoke: "Through me, pass into the unholy kingdom! Through me, pass into the city of fear! I'm the gate for the lost and forsaken, abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"

The painting came to life, fires started moving and the smell of sulfur and molten rock invaded his senses. Rian stepped forward and he was sucked into the painting. Liliths and children soon followed their new lord into the pit.

Stepping into the throne room, he noticed that it was empty. On the throne, there was an infernal crown. It was... perfect.

 perfect