~10.16~

I got excited and decided to upload another chapter.  I haven't had a chance to look over it yet, but I'll be editing it tomorrow.  Hope you enjoy Xx

Warning: There is a lot of explicit language in this chapter.  Reader discretion is advised.

    I woke up slowly, hair disheveled and comforter wrapped around my middle impossibly tight.  Jason was beside me, still completely asleep.  His arm was behind my head, keeping me within his reach even while sleeping.  I noticed my palm flush against his bare chest and blushed fiercely, thinking about what had happened the night before — what had happened the several nights before.

    I’d been right about how Jason would make me feel if we went further.  I felt unstoppable, like I’d been walking on water; flying, even.  The effects had lasted even two weeks after that first night, and didn’t seem like they had any plans of stopping.  Jason was incredible.

    I knew I should get up and have a shower, and definitely change the sheets on the bed, but I couldn’t bring myself to leave Jason’s presence.  I’d been insanely happy lately, and I knew he was the reason why.  Sure, it’d been out of my bitterness that I’d finally opened myself up, but I was glad I had.

    Jason stirred and I looked up at him, admiring his features.  He seemed younger, happier when he was asleep, like a teenager who’d just gotten his license.  It was odd to think that he was twenty, my brother’s age.  It made me feel a hell of a lot younger, seeing as I only turn seventeen a month from then.

    I let out a long breath at the realization.  A month and a half ago, my birthday felt like forever away.  Now it seemed impossibly close, the days here blurring together.  Would I still be here in a month?  I didn’t know, and I didn’t know if I even wanted to think about it.

    Jason moved again, and I knew he was waking up.  Smiling, I leaned up and kissed his mouth, waiting as he came around.  I figured he was fully awake when his hand reached up to fist the shirt I was wearing, one of his.  Laughing, I kissed him for a second longer before pulling back.

    “Good morning to you too,” he mumbled, his voice raspy from sleep.

    “It’s probably about one,” I corrected.  “We tend to sleep in a lot.”

    “With good reason,” he replied, pulling me down to kiss him again.  I felt his fingers slip under the hem of his shirt, brushing against my sides.

    “Don’t you think it’s time we actually left your room?” I asked, my words muffled by the pressure of his lips.

    He swept me under his body, his legs straddling my hips.  Jason’s hands pressed into the pillow on either side of my head as I gasped lightly, surprised by his movement.

    “Not at all,” he nearly growled, biting down on my lip.

    I smiled and managed to pull back.  “I have to shower.  I don’t smell good.”

    He dropped his head to my shoulder, mouth kissing patterns along the clothed area and making their way to my neck.  “You smell like me.”