RWBY Volume 6: Chapter 5-The Coming Storm

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumblebee will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from the previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

An Hour After Chapter 4*

Third Person POV*

Cinder asked, "Do you have my information?".

Cinder meets with Lil' Miss Malachite at her tavern.

Lil' Miss said, "Of course I do, darling. Lil' Miss always delivers. Although, I can't promise you'll be pleased.".

Cinder glares at her.

Lil' Miss said, "Word is they were seen boarding the Argus Limited a few hours back. While that isn't exactly far from here, Argus is rarely a destination for folks. Chances are they'll be going straight to--".

Cinder interrupted her and said, "Atlas.".

Cinder walks away while Lil' Miss smiles at her intuitiveness.

Lil' Miss said, "You know, you turned out to be quite an interesting customer... Cinder.".

Cinder stops in her tracks upon hearing her name.

She turns around to face Lil' Miss again.

Lil' Miss said, "It's not often a single client brings me double the business.".

Lil' Miss taps her cigarette holder into a nearby ashtray.

A creak is heard from the walkway above, Cinder looks up to see who it is.

Cinder said, "Wait...".

A pair of high-heeled boots are shown and Hush is shown to be lowered before its owner places it behind her head.

A certain multi-colored girl of pink, brown and white stares down at Cinder from her position.

Cinder shockingly asked, "Neo?".

Lil' Miss turned to her henchwoman and said, "Maybe put away the good glasses.".

Neo jumps down and lands a strike on Cinder, only for her form to suddenly shatter.

Neo then reappears from another direction and knocks Cinder back.

Cinder gains a footing and asks, "What are you doing?!".

Neo proceeds forward and continues to land blows that push Cinder back to Lil' Miss' table.

Lil' Miss stops the ashtray from falling off the shaking table and holds her hand as if to tell her two bodyguards not to intervene.

Cinder pushes off of Lil' Miss' table and begins to fight back, using hand-to-hand to counter Neo's strikes.

She then kicks Neo up and the two fight on the bar counter.

Neo knocks some bowls into Cinder before the latter throws the umbrella wielder off the counter.

Neo lands gracefully back on the ground.

The two continue trading blows until Cinder is launched towards the ceiling, she pushes off of it and Neo barely dodges the flaming fist that shatters the table below her.

Cinder jumps up to the balcony railing and looks down on Neo.

Lil' Miss said, "That's enough, ladies!" as the bodyguards draw their weapons at the two combatants.