RWBY Volume 6: Chapter 13-Our Way

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumblebee will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from the previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

A Few Seconds After Chapter 12*

Third Person POV*

Nighttime At A Forest Clearing In Anima*

A Mistral Airship can be seen landing.

The doors open, revealing Neo and an unconscious Rachel laying down on a pop-up bed.

Neo drops her disguise and is revealed to be wearing a new outfit.

She looks to see Cinder step out of the forest, sporting some new clothes: a cape which conceals her Grimm arm as well as an eyepatch that covers the left half of her scarred face.

She stops to inspect the airship.

Cinder said, "It should get us to Solitas. After that, you might want to try materializing yourself some snow boots.".

Cinder then continues walking.

Neo rolls her eyes at Cinder's remark.

She steps out of the airship and holds her hand out, and Cinder stops walking and has an irritated look on her face.

Neo then places her hand on the airship and uses her Semblance to transform it into a Bullhead.

Cinder smiles at this.

She then retracts the disguise and snaps her fingers with a smirk on her face.

Cinder said, "You know, Neo, someone once asked me if I believed in fate."

The two of them board the airship.

Cinder said, "And I'm happy to say I still do.".

The two smiles evilly as the airship's door closes.

In Argus*

Multiple Bullheads engage in dogfights against Manticores and Sphinxes above the ocean.

The Leviathan itself slowly trudges through the water approaching the city.

Some Bullhead's fly by for a gun run on the towering Grimm.

The Leviathan, however, simply dives below the ocean and swims.

Air Control said, "All units, be advised: Leviathan-class Grimm has submerged but is still on approach. Preparing hard-light shields, over!".

Elsewhere*

Ruby and her friends overhear the radio chatter with looks of horror on their faces.

Cordovin continues to struggle to get the Colossus' arm cannon out of the water with it being covered in ice and rock Dust.

One pilot said, "We're getting slammed by hostiles out here! Where is Cordovin?!".

Cordovin yelled, "This is your fault! Do you hear me?!".

Yang said, "Ruby!".

Yang and Blake can be seen running out of the forest to rejoin the group.

Ruby asked, "Yang! Blake! Are you okay?".

Yang and Blake notice the disabled mech.

Blake asked, "What happened?".