Chapter 2: Tutorial

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"-A voice yelling in the sky.

"Player, Calm down."-Another voice saying in somebody's head.

"How am i able to calm down when we are falling in the sky? You said teleport, but i never think that we would be here in the sky."-You said.

"Don't worry. I told you i will teach you more about system right? This is the time. Now, say 'Shop', and don't worry if the shop appears everytime you say it, it will only here if you want it be here."-System said.

"S-Shop!"-You said.

A shop board appears, with many items from cheap to expensive for you to buy (the shop is kinda like this.)

"Now, buy a parachute and it'll help you

"Now, buy a parachute and it'll help you.Also, the currency unit we using in this shop is Gold, you having like 100 Gold now.."-System said.

"R-right."-You say.

You find the parachute and buy it, it cost you 20 Gold. Then, a bag with parachute suddenly appears in your back, you amazed, but this isn't the time, you remember how people use the parachute and do like them.You succesfully, and you was only like 50 meters in the sky before reach the surface.

"Phew... Im alive."-You said.

You notice the area, below you is a jungle with many trees. You then landing on a tree, take out the parachute and climb down. Looking aroud the current area, you now make sure that this isn't your world, but Gensokyo.

"Y-Yes, I make it!, this is really Gensokyo."-You said.

"Of course it is, for now, you will try to survive in this jungle, and before it, would you like to do the tutorial? There will be reward of course."-System said.

"Why not? But wait, how about the ability that you i wished for?"-You asked.

"Ah, yes. God have interest on you, so instead giving you one, he gave you two abilities."-System answered.

"And those abilities are..."-System continued.

Suddenly a board pop up infront of you, telling that...

You receive 2 skills from the God.
Check your status board for information.

"Ok... Status Board."

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Race: Human
Age: 15
Class: (None)
Level: 1
Hp: 100/100
Mana: 100/100
Tittles:-The human chosen by God.
-(None equipped).
Stats
Strength: 0
Magic: 0
Endurance: 0
Sense: 0
Speed: 0
Tittles effect:
-The human chosen by God(xp gain more 50%, None poison can effect you)
Ability:
-Knifes Master lvl 1.
-Speed Buff lvl 1.
(Touch the skills for more information.)
Current xp: 0
Xp to next level: 100