Chapter 22: Dark Emperor's Heritor

The dungeon is just almost the same as the Class-Changing Dungeon, maybe even System out of idea?

Author: Or is it me too lazy to think of a new dungeon?

And that's the 3rd one, done.

Cirno is not bad at all. She freeze 3 of the frogs that are here.

Frog Lvl. 2

Or these frogs are just too weak...

Hah, maybe we still in the E-rank area and it really easy.

Cirno: Im really the strongest!

After a few more frogs, things starting to get harder.

A few wolves starting to appears and coming to us, but i can easily take them down in a hit.

Finally, we reached a big door. When i push the door in. Waiting us in the middle of the room is a giant spider.

King Spider, Sepera lv. 25

Now that's the first challenge.

Cirno as always, uses her "Perfect Freeze" without thinking.

It worked, but not very effected. It freeze 2 legs of the spider. Sepera easily break the ice, and shoots the web this way.

I can easily dodge it. But Cirno, unfortunately, can't make it. The results that she got catched in the web.

Cirno: Let me out!!

I normally would have do this...but...

"Arises, Igris"

From underneath me, the shadow expands, and from that, the red crimson knight, not really now, since he is a dark knight, slowly comes out.

Igris lv. 8
Rank: Knight

It seems like his level raises a bit.

If you are questioning that why I called Igris instead of Baruka. Baruka... He sometimes not even listen to me, he do things on his own...

Anyway~

Igris nods fight after he saw the spider, then takes out his longsword.

Igris dash to the king spider, the spider shoots some web at him, but Igris easily dodge it by step to the side.

Igris then continues dashing to the king spider, and swing his sword.

The spider body is too large to escape Igris's sword, and the result is that its head is no longer on its body.

"Great, that's enough"

Igris becomes a shadow, and then move into my shadow.

It's good to see how strong he is.

Cirno: Lemme out!!!

Ah right, i will have to save you.

....

...

...