Chapter 13: Your class is...

"The sorcerer first!"

Why the sorcerer?

When i was in the punishment area, i recognize that, the knights keep attacking a lot.

But only some of the sorcerers attack me with fireball.

And when i killed the knights before the boss room, it say "You have slain a knight', but when i killing them here in the class mission, it says nothing.

I level up a lot before get to the boss room, but i killed hundreds of them here, i don't get any level.

"Then why?"

The sorcerer are casting magic, but only some shoot fireballs at me.

So, i found out this.

The rest are spawning more knights and controlling them.

When i'm back here, i try to attack the sorcerer first. Hundreds of knights are coming this way, their numbers are uncountable.

But ignore them, i jump on the knights and get to a sorcerer.

"Take this!"

"Vital Strike!"

Stab!

The sorcerer slowly turn into dust.

You have slain a sorcerer.

And at the same time.

Collapsed!!!

Hundreds of knights fall down. All of them are empty.

"YES!!"

The knights are just puppets, the sorcerers are the real enemies here!

"Can't belive the first target of 'Knight Killer' is a sorcerer"

It easier now... But, the mission doesn't end here yet.

Clack, clack, clack.

More and more waves of knights are coming to me, looks like they noticed me, there must be a lot of sorcerers to control this much.

Slash!

Waves of knight infront of me got slashed into half. I'm shocked because of this.

"Wowwww"

2,800,000 gold isn't cheap. The dagger cut through them like cutting a piece of butter. It is because of the serrated blade, or is it because the 'Knight Killer' effect?

More and more of knights are coming, i cut through them like they're nothing. But if it keeping like this, it'll never ends.

"I need to find the sorcerers"

Using my sense, i can feel where are the sorcerers. And it really easy because the knights are just like puppets.

There!

I move to the closest sorcerer.

Woosh!

Rasaka's Dagger fly towards the sorcerer's head.

You have slain a sorcerer.

You learned new skill: Throwimg Dagger.