Chapter 25: A day at Hakugyokurou (not really)

The monsters, are all over of Gensokyo. Wolves, demons, naga,.. They are all hunting the humans, and even youkais in this land, Gensokyo. And flying in the air, in the top of them, the one who control these monsters, is a man in a gray clothes, holding a great sword.

In the opposite battlefield, another man, wearing a white T-shirt, black pants and a black overcoat, holding both of his daggers. Looks like the one holding a great sword has the upperhand with his army. But then...

"Arises"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------

I wake up from the weird dream... What was that...?

Youmu: You wake up yet?

That's the voice of Konpaku Youmu. Oh right, today is my first day of training... Then i put on my shirt and walk to the door, open it. Of course, standing there is no one else than Youmu-san.

Youmu: You ready for training?

Oh right, my first day of training... Yesterday, Yuyuko-san told Youmu to train me.

Me: Yep, always ready.

Youmu: Oh, but first thing is to do all of the housework.

Housework? Easy.

"Arise"

10 darkness warrior responding to my command, show up and waiting behind of me.

Youmu: Impressive... Each of them are equal to a weak youkai... And how many of them are under your command?

Oh well, it didn't hurt at all if i say i have some more powerful one? But i won't since they are my trump card. Then i tell them to do whatever that Youmu needs, so we can start the training faster.

-Training Area-

Didn't know there's a place like this here. But hey, this place is pretty big. It's behind the Saigyouji Ayakashi, pretty far from it.

Youmu: Well then, do you really get used to the "Danmaku System"?

Oh, of course i do......wait.... I don't? Now to really think about it, i don't really use the Danmaku System or i can shoot any danmaku projectiles...

Danmaku System Created.

Merging Danmaku System and System...

System 2.0 Updated.

Things in the new update:

+New items in shop

+Danmaku System

+Danmaku Class

Danmaku Battle is what used most in Gensokyo, you will be gained a second class.

Depends on your performances, new class will be gained.

Your second class is Danmaku Fighter.

New status: Danmaku Gained.