Chapter 9: Red Mist (2)

"So this is inside of the mansion..."

I am now inside of the mansion... It is a lot bigger than how it looks from the outside.

"Is it? because Sakuya?."

I keep walking, and somehow, i got to a library. Inside the library is a lot of bookshelves, and the library is very big.

"Ohhhh... This is so big..."

I walk into the library, and go along the bookshelves.

"Dang, i know that Patchouli has a lot of books, but isn't that too much?"

"Thunder Magic, Youkai,.."

There are way too much of it. How can Patchouli even read all of it?

???: Hey! Who are you?

I turn back, seeing a girl with purple hair and purple eyes. She wears a pink clothes that looks like a nightgown. On her head is a sleeping cap and a crescent moon ornament on it. She is... Patchouli Knowledge.

 Patchouli Knowledge

All-seeing eyes!

Patchouli Knowledge Lvl 60

I'm not suprised if her level is that high, twice of my level. She is stronger than Meiling, a stage 4 boss by the way.

Me: Uh... I am... Y/n? I get lost here?

Who in the world would belive such a lie..?

Patchouli: Liar! You're just basically an intruder. I know you're here to stop Remilia from doing her plan. But i won't let you do it.

What..? You're right..but i don't really want to fight, your lvl is just too high...

Me: You're right.. But i don't want to-

Patchouli: Then i'll stop you.

Hey! You don't even let me finish my sentence.

Patchouli starts to cast her magic on me, fireballs appear and shoot at me, but i can dodge it because it is not too fast.

Patchouli use more magic and aim it at me, i can see and dodge them but they're outnumbered me. Dodging all of them is a little hard.

I know that i can't win by just dodging these, so i decide to rush at her. But the moment i try to hit her, a barrier appears and block my punch. I can't punch through it.

She then fly away and stay from me. She knows that i can't use magic so she decide to keep distance from me.

But she is wrong, i can still do one magic thing. The only thing i can do in this situtation.

I throw my iron dagger her way.

Hmm? What do you expect from me? Suddenly cast magic?

Patchouli easily dodge it. What do you expect? She stays at one spot and let the dagger hit her?