"FIRST FRIEND"

IX.
~:•:~

Dawn's POV:

"Are you sure about this??" I asked Ash.

Right after we have arrived in the room, he told me to write the details on the poster instead of him doing it.

And so I asked him if I did it right.

"A BOND IN A BAND! Looking for members~ Please inquire to Ash Ethereal, class 3-D." Ash read and he lifted the poster with a wide smile across his face.

"This is awesome~! I can't wait to know who'll be joining in~!"

"I think it's not that attractive to think of though~ Are you sure I wrote it fine???" I asked him not feeling so confident of how it turned out but Ash gestured a thumbs up to me.

"I already appreciate you helping, Dawn... Since I don't have anyone else to count on... This is already great~ Let's put it on the bulletin board already~!" Ash told me and so we headed out of the room and went to the bulletin board.

"Yosh~! That'll do it! Now I just need to wait." Ash said after he placed it already.

"A band???"

I heard someone from behind me that scared me for a moment there. When I turned my head around, I saw Drew standing with his hands in his pockets.

"D-Drew~?!" Ash reacted after seeing him.

"Hey~ I am going to form a band. Do you want to join in?? I promise that it will be great~!" Ash said and Drew only kept his sight on the poster.

"Hm~ Interesting... But I have no interest in such stuff, I'm sorry. It's not something I'll find worthy of my time though~ But the poster is good. Surely someone who might be interested will likely talk to you soon. Good luck then." And with that, Drew walked his way and left us.

Both Ash and I followed our sight to Drew until he made a turn and we heard someone when Drew disappeared after making that turn.

"Hey~! It's not likely like that~!"

And hearing that voice, I recognized that it's May and she sounded a bit angry. She have crossed paths with Drew, I think.

"That sounded like May~" Ash whispered beside me and that's when May appeared from where Drew went off to.

"Huh~!? You guys~ What are you doing here???" May seemed to be surprised to see us and was also aware that we might have heard her.

"We've put the poster already! Bonnie has finished it and gave it to me just this dismissal... Come on, May~! See how it's done~!" Ash told her and May came to us and looked at the poster.

"Hm~ Very Bonnie-like... I have seen her couple of artworks before and this one is so like her~ It's great that she finished it already... And who wrote that???" May asked lifting her eyebrow after reading what was on the poster.

"Well... T-That~" I was feeling a lack of self-confidence with my response when Ash answered.

"Of course, it's no other than, Dawn~! I asked her to do it and it's nice, right???"

"Hm~ So Dawn wrote it... It's fine.. So then, you'll be expecting members to be from now on. Good luck then! See you in the garden again tomorrow, Dawn~!" May said and smiled before she waved at us and walked her way.