"😎MISTER😏MYSTIC🌃MIDNIGHT🎭MENACE😈"

LXI.
~:•:~

May's POV:

And yes, I caught the attention of the men in black undeniably before everyone of them were beaten unconscious in a split second by that oddly cloaked person who quickly entered in this cage-like space and he didn't even bothered me even though I shot this person a glare after the men in black were likely defeated.

"Who are you??!" I interrogated being uneasy with this person's presence and Dawn was unlocked from the chains before she was carried and taken out without a single word.

She didn't manage to hold herself to pretend asleep anymore and she called out my name after yelling in fright at the cloaked person trying to break free but she was still brought out from this room so easily.

"Wait~! Where are you taking her???!" I shouted but the cloaked person was gone out from sight along with Dawn. "Take Dawn back~!!" I angrily shouted but it seemed like they have already gone away.

"Tsk~! Who was that??" I muttered bitterly and I tried to struggle with the chains that bounded me because I needed to get out of this place once and for all.

It was no use struggling because the chains were likely locked. I roamed my sight around the place and, luckily, I spotted a key from one of the men in black that has gotten in this cage space. I willingly reached out for it with my legs even though I was already soaking with my sweat and my body feels a bit exhausted as well due to the recent strugglings I did.

After several tries of reaching out for the key, I was able to get a hold of it and I quickly freed myself and I stood up and made my pace to head out of this place and get Dawn back. Just then, I unknowingly tripped myself over something and I then realized that it was the cold body I have felt ever since before. It somehow gave off the same frightening vibe as before that I instantly got up and kicked it away.

"Ah~! Wa-what was that for???! It hurts~"

I even twitched and wasn't able to get myself together when I heard that. I thought it's already DEAD???

The figure arose and I got my eyes twitching unsteadily before I was about to launch another punch to whoever this zombie is...

"WaAiTtt!!" I was taken back and my right fist quickly stopped it's zooming towards the face of this person who I really thought was a corpse and his hands were shaking while blocking his face that my fist was inches away when I stopped it from harming this person more.

"Geez~! It's me~!!" I heard this person blurted that I brought myself to drew myself closer.

"A-Asshh??!?!!" I uttered out in surprise not verily convinced that I even dared to slap his left cheek lightly that he narrowed his confused stare at me touching his cheek that I slapped.

"Why did you have to kick me???! I didn't do anything wrong to you, as I remember~! Are you out of your mind, May???!" Ash exclaimed getting that unpainted expression to show on his face.

"Well, sorry, Ash~! I thought you were some sort of dead body that unknowingly have risen from the dead~! Don't blame me though~ Afterall, you are freakishly cold with your temperature since before~ How would I have distinguished you're Ash?? And you're alive??!" I talked back at him and I noticed how he touched his whole body and shivered from time to time giving me a look in disbelief that I only get to view partly since this is not a very well lit room.