// Forty - Two \\

RECAP: Maverick is held captive by the Dracs, and Elora is now being recruited to go and kill her old pack's alpha by using her demonic Drac wolf. If she doesn't, Israel will make her kill someone she loves.

Song(s):

Dark Side by Bishop Briggs

Twisted by MISSIO

-----------------------------------------------------------

How could I kill someone I grew up respecting for most of my life?

But, how could I not and let someone who I absolutely love die?

Every time I thought about what exactly I was doing as I walked through the woods, I felt as though I were about to throw up. Granted, that may be because I hadn't properly eaten in a few days.

"You guys are sick! You know that?!" I seethed out, loud enough for Ian to hear as he was quite a ways ahead of me. He was leading me towards my old pack house via the back way. The pack house's back entrance faced the woods in which we were treking through.

"I beg to differ. I'm not the one that mutilated someone out of anger."

I stopped in my tracks. I knew he meant when my demonic wolf killed Anika, his "fake" mate. "You know that wasn't me who did that. It was..."

"Regardless, it stemmed from your anger. So, guess we can both agree you're the sick bitch."

I was beginning to see red again. My claws protruded out as I growled. "Say it again. I dare you."

He turned around to face me, rolling his eyes. "Save it for that old Alpha of yours." He turned back around, stating, "You're all threats anyway."

Clenching my jaw and fists, I continued walking behind him. I wanted nothing more than for him and Israel to suffer.

It scared me at how much I wanted to kill them.

Deep breath, Elora.

After a few more miles of walking, we were finally at the edge of the woods, a long clearing separated us from my old pack house. It was smaller than mine now, but still was one of the more noticeable buildings in the neighborhood.

As I was taking in the sight, Ian stepped behind me, placing his hands on my both of my shoulders. "I swear, if you don't do what Israel told you earlier, I will personally enjoy clawing your insides out like you did with Anika."

"You must've really cared about her," I said, completely ignoring his threat. He could threat me all he wants. I knew I could take him down if need be.

"For the love of Goddess, just do what you're supposed to." His grip tightened before he completely let go, shoving me forwards. "Oh, before you go, you need to look like a wreck, really play into the whole "damsel in distress" thing."