Chapter -1 Game

She woke up with a beautiful smile on her face, praising the sunshine that came to her room, making her face lighten up. Her face was glowing and she got of the bed to get ready for work.

She opened her closet, wardrobe, per se, and took out her favourite clothes to wear. She was excited to go back to college after her semester holidays, to meet her friends, once again.

 She was excited to go back to college after her semester holidays, to meet her friends, once again

She didn't like to wear makeup so she just put some lip gloss to make her look better. 

"Mom, where are you?" She asked, coming down the stairs.

"Yes darling? Your breakfast is on the table, in case you're looking for that," her mother, Perry, informed.

"Thanks, mum." She said and went to the table to see what was there for breakfast. 

"My goodness!" She exclaimed, feeling extremely happy to find her favourite pancakes on the table. 

"Haha, I knew I would get that look. Smile," her mother said and took a picture of her trying to eat the pancakes with letting her mother click a picture. But all in vain. Her mother loved to capture the moments and printed the photographs to make a beautiful album.

She got up after finishing her breakfast and bidding her mother a goodbye, receiving a kiss on her forehead. 

She took a bus to go to college, not everyone is rich. (This is a fiction which I've tried to keep close to reality) 

She got down the bus and went inside the college, St. Peter's College of Arts and Sciences

She went in just as to get attacked by a group of girls. 

"Whoa. Calm down, girls," she said, trying to regain her breath.

"I missed you bitches." She laughed, meeting her friends, Tamanya, Serena, Vancy and others. 

For a matter of fact, Tamanya was closest to her but no one was her best friend. To be honest, she was too broken to share her feelings with everyone, regardless of how much cheerful she appeared.

Some girls came to her for sex advice, as if she was a sexologist or something..Just because they thought, she knew quite a bit about sex. 

They went to their class, attending the periods and then went to the cafeteria for having lunch. 

Then came in Samantha, the biggest bitch and most irritating rival of Yuliana. 

She had a small face, that was inviting a punch from Yuliana, always, a crinkled nose and short, curly hair. 

Yuliana had long, black, straight hair and was quite good looking. Enough to make the guys turn around when she walked down the stairs. Guys liked to take a look at her ass, damn, that was good and in fact, appreciated by many. ;-)

"Hi, Yuliana. How were the holidays?" Samantha asked, with a weird and gross smirk on her face.

"Wonderful until you showed up," Yuliana replied with a fake smile.

Everyone at the table laughed, including all the guys who sat with Yuliana, whom she considered more like brothers.

"Well, that isn't quite polite for a girl like you, is it?" Samantha said.

"And you are? My mom? Actually you know what, I have had a feeling to puke for many days," Yuliana said.

"Oh well? Why? Did you just see your own face?" Samantha remarked.

"Dunno the reason, but I think now I will be able to puke properly since I have seen something gross enough," Yuliana sassed.

"Bitch," Samantha mumbled under her breath, trying to walk off.

"Uh uh, Samantha, that's boss bitch, just to remind you." Yuliana said casually, focusing back on her food.

When she returned to home, she downloaded her favourite app, where she used to talk to her online mates and make friends.

She saw Fredery online and decided to invite him in a private chat.

She loved him, deep down she knew she did. It was just she didn't want to know that.

"Hey. How are you?" She asked and they started talking, more like flirting.

Until, the conversation turned into pure sexting.