Chapter 3- Him

"Wake up love. It's almost time to go to college. Look I know you don't like to go to college but it's the last year. For goodness' sake GET UP!" shouted Sebastian's mother. 

"Woof!" He woke up with a severe headache. Last night, he had a damn good fight with his girlfriend and he thought, "I swear to God that bitch just fucks up my life." 

"Come on Seb!" His mother shouted at the top of her lungs. Seb got up and went to his bathroom to get changed so that he can get to college. He sure as fuck hated his college because that bitch, oops, his girlfriend was there. 

Now you might be thinking why he was dating her, if they had such bad thoughts. The reason was he actually loved her. Focus "loved". He thought that she was the one but actually they weren't meant to be. 

It was more like a forced relationship. Forced by them. For each other. He got ready and wore a blue jeans, white shirt, put on his glasses (awfully hot) and set his hair. No he didn't use hair gel at all. Only on certain occasions.

He looked into the mirror and put on his face cover that covered half of his face. Okay, that's quite normal, he didn't want others to see him. It was quite normal in the locality.

He looked hot, fantastic, top to bottom, an art of perfection. With perfection, created by God with the best of his abilities. 

He went down, took the bike keys and bid his mother a warm goodbye and left for college.

He got on his bike and rode to his best friend's home.  "Altaf!!!" He shouted. A boy, quite young, around his age, came out of the house with a backpack around his shoulder. 

"Ready for college?" Seb asked. "All set," he said and they drove off to the college.

(At the college)

Sebastian parked his bike and went in the college. As he was walking, *bump* he bumped into a girl. She was good looking but he didn't know who she was. Suddenly, he saw his girlfriend and his mind went towards the bitch instead of the sweet girl. 

"Sorry," he whispered and went to his girlfriend. "Hey Seb!!" She smiled as if she was so delighted to meet him. She hugged him slightly and exclaimed,"Babe, I'm so sorry I've said so many mean things to you last night. I promise I won't fight again." And that was the 100th time she was promising that. 

"Oh okay. Doesn't matter. I love you, babe." Seb said. The thing was that he loved her but it was just times that she overreacted a lot and it was nauseating for him. He tried his best not to lash out at her but then they just had those fights. Calling each other names and in fact they rarely said things that sounded polite to each other. 

"Samaira!" Called out a girl and his girlfriend, Samaira, went with her bidding him a goodbye and giving him a sloppy kiss on his cheek. Ok! He didn't like public display of affection.

He went to attend his class and sat down to study. Well, atleast he tried to. He wasn't really good at studies but not bad either. Just average. 

He was really good at sports though. He was in the university's basketball team. You can say even by looking at him. He had a good muscular build, especially his height. A towering 6'1. Well now, that's enough to scare away some. 

He had a lot of friends, especially the ones to support but not many true friends. Yeah, he was known in the college because of the fights they had.

"Mr. Sebastian," called out his teacher making him drive his mind out of his beautiful world. "Please focus here," he said. He started studying. 

"Hey Seb, I think you should reconsider my advice," said Altaf. Well, that's when he drifted back to his small world.