Chapter-7 Jealousy

(In the game, late night)

Devil_quuen: Bro, that's wrong. She's just wrong and you know that.

Reality_King: You're just jealous. It's nothing like that. We're not interested in talking to her. You're our sister and you know that pretty well.

Devil_queen: I've met her. She claims that she loves fredery. Look I'm fredery's friend too and as much as I know, she's not good to talk to. 

Reality_King: Okay, okay. We'll talk about this later. Good night sis.

He sleeps. When he wakes up the next day, he puts on a black shirt, blue jeans and his glasses and then his belt and he drives off to college. Not to forget that he takes away his best friend too. 

In the school, he goes near his entire squad. Cameron, magnem, A.k, Rayyan and Kamayra. Different classes but same school. They were good friends. They liked to play with each other on the game and that was just a way of social media. 

"Hey guys," Seb waved and sat down on his chair.

"Hello seb," everyone shouted. "Well, come here won't you bud?" Rayyan said and Seb was going that way when *bump* he bumped into some girl. Same girl who he bumped into that day. This time all the projects she was carrying were on the ground.

"Shit," he said and helped her pick them up. "Thank you" she said and when she was about to go, Seb asked her, "what's your name?"

"Yuliana. Yuliana Tinkers," she said and shook hands with him. "You?" She asked. "Seb. Sebastian." 

"You are? Death_Queen?" He inquired and Yuliana smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you. You study in this college? Never told me." Seb joked around. 

Kamayra was angry. She told him to stay off. "Seb;;" she shouted and Yuliana raised a brow to look at the way she spoke to Seb. 

Seb asked Yuliana," Busy or would you like to meet the squad?" "Sure," Yuliana said and went with Sebastian.

Yuliana's p.o.v

I met everyone. 

"This is Cameron. Champion, I mean," he said. "Yeah, hello." And soon I was introduced to everyone. I sat down at the desks because the classes were not yet started. Suddenly, I saw Samantha. Bitch.

"Hey Yuliana. Aren't you getting late for the class? They have started already." She informed and I literally ran to my class. 

I found out that the class was cancelled. That bitch made me a fool. She's going to repay. 

I went back to the desks and they said that their classes were about to start. I saw another boy with Sebastian. I didn't know him. I didn't care to. 

I sat there as I saw Rayyan, Cameron, A.k, and kamayra going back to their classes. Magnem was sitting alone there. I went to him and asked," Hey magnem. Why are you sitting here?" 

"Oh no nothing. The class is cancelled," he said looking around. I asked," Looking for someone?" 

"Yeah my girlfriend. I think she's absent today. But where is she?" He said. "Ohh you're taken?" I smiled. 

"Yeah, yes I am," he smiled, showing his blushed cheeks. 

Seb came over and I have to admit he was hot. Oops. I am heartbroken, yes, but I do find people hot. 

"So have you seen Fredery?" Seb asked. "No, not really. Never" I told him.

"Yuliana, he's not a good person. I'm telling you." He said.

"Well? I know but how can i make my heart know that?" I was at the brink of crying.

Third person p.o.v

"Hey, don't cry please. I don't like that you cry." Seb consoled her. 

"Yeah, I'm not." She said and smiled.

Magnem saw the two. He observed and he understood. They were sharing their thoughts, ideas and emotions. He liked the way they did. 

So, he went away, excusing himself and letting  them talk. 

Seb- Yuliana, You know life's tough. You ought to deal with it.

Yuli- Yes I know, Seb. I'm tired of all this shit. Really. I wanna escape.

Seb- Do you? 

Yuli- Yes? I would love to.

Seb- Come on then. I'll show you a place. But keep it a secret. Can you do that for me?

Yuliana just looked at him. His eyes. They spoke. Even when he was quiet. She liked them. She liked the way they spoke. But, she couldn't bear another heartbreak. She kept silent. They couldn't be more than friends. 

Seb- Yuliana? Can you? 

She just kept her head low and didn't listen to what he was saying. She was lost. Deep in her thoughts. She knew she was too weak to hurt herself physically. But she did harm herself, mentally. Emotionally. Degrading herself in her mind. 

Seb put a finger on her chin and made her look at him. "Speak when I ask you something," he said and she spoke, "yes I can keep that secret." 

And here they were....on his bike...with her sitting at the back....going to escape this world....

(But only after class :-P)