Chapter - 9 Party

They came back to their respective homes. She was thinking about her kiss. He took her first kiss. He thought about her smile when they kissed. She took his heart. They were both lost in their own worlds. Not worrying the slightest bit about the ongoing things around them. Just Seb and Yuliana. Suddenly her phone showed a notification. 

"Message from Reality_King"

She sat down in her room. Unlocked her phone, opened the game and saw his message. "Would you like to change the name of your id?" It read.

Y- Why? Is it boring?

S-No, it's fine. Was just asking.

Y- Hmm...lemme guess? I just want the queen to remain as it is 

S-Yes yes. Honourable Queen.

Y- hmm. Okay. Reality_Queen?

S- sounds perfect (。♡‿♡。)

Y- ohh thank you.

Sebastian's p.o.v

My phone showed another notification.

"Death_Queen changed her name to Reality_Queen"

"Fuck," I mumbled under my breath. It was amazing. It felt as if they were connected. Everyone started coming online. 

(Chatting)

Magnem- Whoa. What do we have in store here? \(◎o◎)/

Rayyan- Looks like someone's dating?

Ak_champ- how come I don't know?

Champion- Bro, she'll leave you.

Reality_King- it's nothing like that..

Reality_Queen- Yeah it's more than that

"What?" I thought to myself. What does she mean? I called her right away.

"Hey Seb," she said 

"Hey Yuli. What's more than what?" I asked .

"Uhh Seb, I wanted to ask if it means more than just a name change?" She asked.

"Well, Yuli. Of course it means more than that. So are we..." I was blushing. Holy fuck I was blushing.

"Yes Seb. Yes," she said and hung up. 

I got back online...

Magnem- Bro...congrats.

Rayyan- Seb we want a party..

Ak_champ- In a club

Rayyan- Stripclub

Reality_King- we are not legal, yet.

Rayyan- fake ids. I'll arrange.

Reality_Queen- Ahem

Reality_King- Nope. Party in a bar. Tomorrow at 9 pm. I'll come to pick you all. We'll go by my car. 

Reality_Queen- Can I join too?

Reality_King- You're 16. Ofcourse you'll come. Ask your friends too.

Reality_Queen- Thanks babe. 

Reality_King- Anything for you. (。♡‿♡。)

Everyone went offline. Preparing for tomorrow. I slept. Happily. After so many days. 

I was about to call her when her call came, "Good night babe," she said.

"Good night sweetheart," I said and she replied," See you tomorrow. Anything special you want me to wear for you?" 

"You will look gorgeous in everything." I said and we hung the call after talking for another half an hour. Time for party.