22 - the end

Beetlejuice is on the floor. You realize that you killed your love.

You let yourself fall to the ground and tears roll down your cheeks.

Beetlejuice stands up again, as if nothing has happened.

He puts an arm around you. "Y/n, it'll be alright."

A book is falling from the sky. On the front of the book it says: 'Handbook For The Recently Deceased'

Beetlejuice opens the book. Then you see him drawing a door on the wall. He knocks on it and the door opens.

"Hey y/n... love you, y/n." he walks in the door.

Crying, you try to go after him, but the door slams shut before you can go through it as well.

Beetlejuice is gone.

TIME SKIPPP

It's a few months later. Your aunt has recently returned to your home. You already have a better relationship with her than before.

You and Ava have become friends again. She told you she actually missed you and found it difficult to leave.

You are in your room. It's 11 PM.

You look out the window. You see stars.

In your mind you connect the stars with each other. To your surprise, the stars resemble Beetlejuice.

You blink.

You hear Beetlejuice say his voice: "I love you, y/n."

You get tears in your eyes.

"I love you too, Beej..." you whisper. "I love you too."

——————————

Okay woah wait, this is the end of this story.
I really really hope you enjoyed this story!
I have no idea if I will write other books on Wattpad (yes, I was working on The Ship List, but I don't think I have much inspiration for that yet).
And thank you all for the love on this story!  <3