Chapter 4- Time for School Projects

"Aghhh, that was kinda embarrasing. I guess you gotta get used to it though." I said, a little red from embarrassment. "No worries dude. We do a lot of that here." Clyde said, sending a smile my way. I smiled back.

~~Time skip~~
After talking and laughing for a bit the bell rung. I wonder why Craig didn't talk much. He never replied to me, only his friends. What's his problem? I looked up and realized I almost ran into a wall. I turned back and realized I walked past my homeroom. 'Am I dumb?' I thought, running over there and into the classroom. The teacher turned to me and frowned. "Oh right, the new student... Alright everyone listen up we have a new student, come and introduce yourself" She said turning to me with an even deeper frown. 'She sounds like she's been smoking for 50 years dude' I cleared my throat then looked around nervously, "Well sup, I'm [Y/N] [L/N]. Uhh pleasure to be here." I was tapping my foot on the ground and turned to the teacher. She looked dazed.. she snapped out of it and pointed at a chair next to a boy in a teal sweater, "Go sit next to Butters." I nodded and walked over to sit next to him.
~~Time Skip~~
It was halfway through the teacher's lesson when she announced we'd be doing a project. I looked around the class seeing a few familiar faces. Kyle, who was sitting next to Stan and Craig. 'How did I not see him walk this way?' I thought until I heard my name.         " -[Y/N] with Craig" I immediately snapped my head over to Craig who was looking at me with anger. The pencil in his hand looked like it was about to snap in two. I looked forward and sunk down in my seat. 'Uh oh'