Chapter 5- Time to Die Pt.1

Previously

" -[Y/N] with Craig" I immediately snapped my head over to Craig who was looking at me with anger. The pencil in his hand looked like it was about to snap in two. I looked foward and sunk down in my seat. 'Uh oh'

Now

[Still (Y/N)'s POV]

After she finished the list she had us all read ahead in the book which most of the people weren't doing. I could feel Craig burning holes into the side of my head. I didn't think I could tap my pencil any faster. Then the bell rung. I quickly packed my things and hurried out of the room. I hoped to god that I wouldn't get caught by him. Dreading having to talk to him about the project, I made it to my next class this time without walking past it. I walked in wanting the day to be over.

~~Time Skip~~

 It was lunch. As I promised to sit next to Tweek I realized that Craig is there too. Making my way there a hand was on my shoulder I quickly turn around to see... Stan and his friends. I felt like I was about to pass out but I waved. They all looked at me funny then I started, "You gotta stop doing that man." Stan laughed, "Sorry dude, these are the guys. I think before you said you knew them? So it would make sense for them to know you." I nodded and looked at the three in front of me. "Sup I'm [Y/N]" As I looked at them they looked more attractive up close. Tweek wasn't all the way there with calling Cartman the big one, yeah he was a little chubbier but he wasn't fat. I then realized how long I was staring and felt somebody pulling on the back of my shirt. TWEEK I thought but as I turned around I literally almost passed out. Craig. The Craig I was trying to hide from Craig. AAAAAAAAA. As I was zoning out I didn't realize someone grabbed my wrist, and suddenly this is tug of war. "Let go Marsh," Craig said pulling  me back. "Why don't you Tucker?" Stan muttered pulling me forward. I looked around and saw people walking by and looking then got a little more worried. I looked up to see Stan and Craig staring eachother down. It was very tense, I was pulled from the two boys by I'm guessing another boy. This time I hope it's the boy I was waiting for. IT WAS TWEEK, WOWWW HE COULDNT HAVE COME EARLIER.

[Tweek's POV]

What the hell is going on? Lunch started 10 minutes ago and (Y/N) still isn't here. "H-hey guys I'm gonna go f-find (Y/N)." I said, getting up and putting my bag down. They both nodded at me and off I went. I noticed a small crowd around Stan's group and Craig???? Is that (Y/N)?? Oh god what are they doing now? I walked over to see Craig and Stan playing tug of war with (Y/N). I sighed and grabbed him, pulling him from their grasp. "O-Okay guys, what the hell?" I sighed. "I need to talk to (Y/N) about the project, he's been avoiding me the entire day." I looked down at (Y/N) and he just nervously smiled mouthing 'He's gonna kill me.' I shook my head and looked at Stan. "I just wanted to see if he was up for hanging out after school." I looked at (Y/N) and he nodded. "O-Okay so if that's all you ne-eded to do, how d-did it end up with you two pulling (Y/N) a-apart," I sighed. "I need an explanation (Y/N). Why are you avoiding Craig?" I said. He looked at me, then looked at Craig. Then he started, "I dunno I really just thought he didn't like me or is angry with me." Craig looked at him then looked over.

//TO BE CONTINUED//

Author's note: SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG writing is really hard 😔😔 I try and update more frequently but it's really hard. I promise this isnt a dead story.