Chapter 8- Time for Class

As I walked into the classroom I ran into Tweek. "Ah hey Twee-" I started but he walked away. Ahhh did I mess something up? Damnit. I glanced at him one more time before sitting in the nearest empty seat.

During the entire period all I felt was bored and upset.

Blowing through the rest of my periods, there was nothing eventful going on and now it was time to meet Craig.

I walked out of the school door ready to meet up with him but still about ready to let my legs take me the opposite way. But before I could even think I was out in the front of school, Craig standing next to the fence. Snow falling and landing on his shoulders. It took me a second to build up the courage to walk up to him but once I did he looked down at me and spoke, "Your house." I looked at him before realizing what he meant and grabbing his wrist before walking our way towards my house.

Craig's POV

Huh his hands are soft. Wait- did I just say that? You're mad at him Craig, shut up. I shook my head and looked around. This neighborhood is very vibrant, very different from others which look faded and old. Before I knew it we had stopped in front of a big red house. "Wow your house really burns my eyes," I said. He looked over and nodded, "You get used to it." He turned back to the house and walked in, and I followed. Looking around it was a nice house on the inside. Clean and orderly and white. Lots and lots of white. We headed up the stairs and into his room. It was a nice room a few posters of some cool musicians. Then I noticed a figure a red racer? from the show? It's been forever since I've watched that show. I picked it up to get a closer look. "Red Racer, huh?" I spoke up. He snapped his head over, "OH I FORGOT THAT WAS THERE UH HERE LEMME JUST-" he reached over to grab it from me and grasped my hand. Looking down, my face felt a little hot. When did he get so small? 

(Y/N)'s POV

HELP THAT'S  SO EMBARRASSING HOLY SHIT. IM GOING TO END IT UHM. I shuffled over to my closet and threw my favorite figure in. I'm so sorry Red I still love you :(. I turned back to Craig and spoke " Yeah heh, lets get to the project?" He looked at me and said, "I like Red Racer too." He then walked over to my bed and sat down, pulling out his computer. I stood for a second. I didn't think he'd be into something like that. Why is my heart beating like that it's just a show (Y/N) calm downnnn. He looked up at me expectantly, I quickly realized what he meant and I sat next to him also pulling out my computer.

We took about three hours and finished the project entirely before 7:00.

I sighed and shut my computer, stretching and putting my computer on my desk. "Hey it's almost time for dinner. You wanna stay for a bit longer?" I said turning to Craig. He looked up from the computer probably still looking over the project. "Sure," he said scooting the laptop onto the bed and standing also. I nodded and motioned towards him to follow. We made it downstairs and greeted my aunt. "Hey you two?? Didn't know (Y/N) here was having a boy over." She said smirking slightly. I looked at her wide eyed and red, "It's not like that! We were doing a project." Craig stiffened and nodded. She smiled and served plates "Uhuh sureee, anyways you're lucky I make a shit ton of food." Craig nodded and mumbled a thank you. We started eating and suddenly out of nowhere Daisy just blurted out, "So you guys were only doing a project? For three hours??" I sighed and looked up from my plate "Yes Daisy, only the project." "Are you sureeee??" She pried. "YES Daisy absolutely sure." I said embarrassed and frustrated. "Okay okay! Just making sure I dunno if you're out kissing people I wanna be in the loop!" I shoot out of my chair huffing and head up to my room, Craig soon following suit. I breathe slowly and start doing my 5,4,3,2,1's. Craig looks confused and I shake my head. " Sorry about that she's a bit weird she does this with everyone I talk to. She did it to Tweek not too long after I met him. Caught me at the shop and decided to take the opportunity to publicly humiliate me." His expression dimmed a bit after I mentioned Tweek but he returned to normal and nodded again. I checked the time and it was 7:45. He picked up his backpack, "Thanks for dinner, and don't worry about the rest of that I get it. See ya." I waved and sat on my bed. That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I sighed and flopped back.

Craig's POV

(AT HOME) 

I sat my backpack down and fell onto my bed. I really had to hang out with (Y/N) for 4 hours. It's so strange he's cute but I barely know him. Plus I still have a crush on Tweek how could I just move on and like this random boy that just moved here two weeks ago. I'm so confused. I need Stripe for comfort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(929 words)

IM SO SORRY IT"S BEEN SINCE NOVEMBER LAST YEAR I JUST KEPT GETTING BURNT OUT LIKE HALFWAY THROUGH WRITING PLEASE FORGIVE ME. ANyways I gave yall a full Craig chapter. How we feeling?????