Chapter 04: I Promise.

Mmph,mmm...Dawn was moaning softly in her sleep and that she was having a dream. Wolfie,Wolfie...

In Dawn's dream,Dawn was in the forest,and that she was in the middle of the forest.

It was dark outside and looked around and everywhere as she was looking for her friend,but she couldn't find him.

Dawn.

The young woman let out a soft gasp and she looked straight ahead as she saw Austin was just a few yard's away from her.

She looked back at him and he looked back at her as she saw that he was in his wolf form and that the moonlight was reflecting down on them as she could see him into the light.

Austin...Dawn replied his name softly and that she took two step's toward's him.

He started walking over toward's her and then,they both ran to each other and with that,the young woman hugged him,while he was licking and nuzzling her.

Austin,what's going on? Dawn asked and that she looked at him now. You didn't leave me again?

It's okay,nothing's going on. No,i didn't. I'm here...

She hugged him yet again and that she was relieved that he didn't leave her.

I'm glad,i'm so glad that you didn't leave me again...

The two looked at each other again and that she saw that he hasn't changed since the past,but he was a little bit big and that his fur was growing.

You haven't changed,your still the same ever since i met you,but only a little bit in your wolf form did change a bit,but not as bad. Dawn admitted to him.

Dawn,i meant what i said to you down by the beach. I promise that i would never ever leave you no matter what,you mean everything to me. I love you,Dawn.

I love you too,Austin...

Promise me,promise me that you'll be careful. I don't want anything bad to ever happen to you. Austin told her. Even if you are in danger or in trouble,i will find and protect you no matter what. Even if i get hurt,it'll cost me my life to save the one that i love...

No,don't say that...Nothing isn't going to happen to me and don't say that it'll cost you your life...I want to be with you together forever until it's our time to go...It's very caring and sweet of you to say that you would give your life up just to protect and save me...I would do much so the same thing...

Dawn...Austin replied softly.

I'm not going to lose you again and if i get hurt,i owe you. You saved me once and i'm going to return the favor back to you one day,i swear it...

Dawn,no,no...Don't say that! I don't..want you to get hurt...I-If you get hurt,you'll-you'll--

The young woman didn't say anything,while all she did was look down at the ground as the wolf looked at her in complete shock.

She then turned around as that she started to walk away from him.

I would do anything to protect you...

Austin called out to Dawn,but she continued on walking witbout looking or turning back.

Dawn slowly opened her eye's and she moaned softly as she was now awake.

She was laying on her stomach in bed and that the blanket was still on her as she heard that the tv was on in the bedroom.

The young woman was about to shift up into bed,but then,she let out a soft groan as she was a little bit in pain.