Chapter 21: I Save You,You Saved Me.

The wind began to blow a little hard and that it began to howl softly as it ran shiver's down Dawn's back.

Right there in front of the lovey dovey couple was the attacker and that they were eight feet away from him as they stood still,not moving or saying a word at all.

It was as if they were being challeged and that they didn't know what to do if he tried to attack or do something as Austin was waiting for him to move first.

"Hello again,Dawn Flores."

Her eye's wided a bit when she heard her attacker call out to her name as she held onto her lover tighter than before as if she was holding onto him for dear life.

You,who the hell are you?! Austin growled,glaring angrily at the attacker as he held his lover to protect her.

But the attacker didn't say anything and that they continued to look at him as they waited for him to say anything else.

What are you to be exact?

Again,the attacker didn't say anything,and when the young woman was looking at her attacker,she was trying to see who he really is as this was making her lover all mad,and pissed off.

Austin! Winona called out his name,running toward's him.

The lovey dovey couple turned around saw all of their friend's running toward's them both as everyone saw Dawn.

Everyone was glad and relieved to see their friend,but when they saw the man dressed all in Black,they could tell that something was off and wrong.

Wh-Who is..that? Holly asked,stuttering her word's as she had a scared look on her face.

That's the guy..who attacked me..back at the house fire a few month's ago.

When Dawn told everyone who this guy was,everyone was quite shocked to see that her attacker came out of the Blue.

This is the guy who attacked you back when you and Austin started dating? Hunter asked,still looking at the attacker. Wait,wait,wait-- How did he know that you were all the way out here.

It turn's out that The Dark Star McMafia were convinced to abduct and kidnap Dawn because the attacker wanted her,and her alone. Austin informed everyone,still looking at the attacker as he had his eye's fixated on him,not looking away or moving. They were warning Dawn and i about him as it turn's out that their not bad anymore.

Having a concerned look on her face,Dawn wanted to look away from her attacker,but she didn't because she wanted to know just who this man was,and why was she his victim?

Where is my family? Did they go and send help?

They did and help should be on their way soon. Lexi told Austin.

Good because i want to know who this son of a bitch is for attacking my girl--

The young man was just about to walk up to the attacker when all of a sudden,the attacker reached into his pocket as they all saw that he held a gun out.

Austin! Dawn called out to him,shaking a little when she saw that her attacker held out his gun.

Taking his step's back,he stood right next to his lover when the wind started to blow a little bit hard.

As the wind was starting to blow a little bit hard,the full moon shined brightly all around the forest as they all could see the attacker in the moonlight.

"You still don't know who i am,do you,Dawn?"

No,i-i don't...What do you want with me? I-I don't know who you--