Chapter 05: The Full Moon Ball.

A week later...

Today was October 2,2015 on a Friday afternoon around noon,Winona William's was walking outside on the sidewalk as it was a hot day today.

The wind was blowing a little hard and it looked like it was a perfect day today.

Today,Winona was wearing a little bit long,White dress with light Brown sandal's as she was also wearing a sunhat,too.

The reason why Winona was walking down town today was because she wanted to meet up with Hunter Rodriguez as she wanted to discuss and talk to him about a few thing's.

The young woman was entering the park and as she was looking around and walking,she then spotted the young man that she was suppose to meet.

She saw that he was sitting on a bench on her right side as he looked up and waved to her.

Winona joined and sat right next to him on the bench as the sun was beaming on them both and that she turned to look at him.

She saw that he was wearing a Black shirt with long pant's as he was wearing Brown sandal's.

You said that you needed to discuss a few thing's to me? Hunter asked the young woman.

Oh,yes. Winona said,while she was blushing lightly. Do you know what tomorrow is?

Of course,i do. Tomorrow's the full moon ball,why do you ask about that all of a sudden?

Well,it's just that--

Winona started to say and that she looked down at her hand's as she was fiddling with her finger with her other finger.

Austin might be there and well-- So will she...

Oh,you mean Dawn,right? Hunter guessed.

The young woman nodded her head in response and the young man let out a sigh.

Winona,you do realize that Austin is dating Dawn,right?

When Hunter told her this,Winona exclaimed softly and then,she looked at him this time and Hunter saw the look on her face and into her eye's.

Wait a minute,Austin hasn't told you at all? Hunter blinked a few time's.

Who else has he told this to? Winona asked. You knew about it and you didn't tell me? Why?!

Hey,hey,take it easy--!

Hunter started off to say to her and that this was upsetting to her.

I-I'm sorry,it's just that-- Winona then looked down again as she felt a little bit embarrassed for shouting at her friend like that.

Austin told me this a few day's ago and the only reason why he's now with Dawn is because something bad happened to her a week ago...

Hunter replied softly and that he looked the other way,feeling bad for telling Winona this information.

What do you mean?

A week ago,Dawn's house caught on fire and she lost her house due to the damage that had happened. Not only did her whole house was caught on fire,she was even attacked,too.

What?

Winona's eye's started to shake a little and that she couldn't believe this and what she was hearing from him.

Are you serious?

I'm telling the truth and she has no idea who or what did this to her. Austin was the one who saved her from the fire and when he was inside the house,one of his friend's was also in the house with Dawn. Some guy named Kendrick and the detective has no idea if Kendrick is a suspect or not. For one thing,both of their storie's make don't make sense and that it doe's make sense.