Chapter 14: The Betrayal.

That night,Austin and Dawn were in their bedroom sleeping in bed as her lover was having a dream.

Mm,mmm,mmm...The young man was moaning in his sleep and as he was,he was dreaming about Maria and Michael once again.

It's okay,Austin. Mommy's friend's will like you.

He could hear Maria's voice and that he could picture her smiling face.

They will like you,trust me. Said the little boy. A friend of our's is a friend of their's.

In Austin's dream's,he walking on the side of the dirt wood road as Maria and Michael were on each of both of his side's.

He could tell that they were going into the village and that he was going to meet their mother's friend's as this was going to be his first time meeting someone else beside's the two of them.

Since we're going into the village,we might as well get a few thing's back at the house. Michael suggested. I do need to get some thing's to make for dinner and all that.

Say,what's the village called? Asked the young man,looking at the two children.

You might think it's a weird name. Maria admitted to him. Our village is called Autumn Royal.

The young man squinted and wondered why would they name the village that kind of name as he heard the little girl let out a soft giggle.

See,i told you! Maria giggled some more,smiling wide. Actually,the one who found the village,named the village that name.

Austin thought about Delilah and that maybe just maybe,that her parent's must have found the village.

Oh,really? Who found the village? Austin asked.

The king and queen. Michael told the young man. They both named the village Autumn Royal because they got married when it was the fall season and that they both have two daughter's named Alison and Delilah Lockwood.

The young man exclaimed softly as the little boy said Delilah's name and that his lover told him about Delilah being a princess.

Alison and Delilah are the princesse's of Autumn Royal and everyone through out the village heard that the first daughter,Alison got married a few month's ago. Maria explained to the young man. We don't know about Delilah just yet.

The three companie's finally arrived into the village and as they did,Austin was amazed by everyone and everything.

It looked like it was the medieval time's,but only a little bit different.

People were selling animal's,clothe's,food,magic,and many other kind's of thing's as the three were walking around,while the young man was looking around.

Wow,it's truly amazing here! Austin exclaimed,looking around some more. I never knew that you could buy magic here.

You can and not only that,you can make your own spell's,and do you own spell's,too. Michael said the young man.

Do you two know how to make magic or know how to do it?

Not really. Maria admitted to him. Our mom is actually friend's with a wizard.

"Maria,Michael?" Called out a familiar voice that Austin didn't know of.

The young man turned around and saw a young man and woman across from them as the two had their own booth.

The young man and woman saw that the two children weren't alone as they saw that he was a young man.

They saw that he was wearing a Brown and White shirt with dark,Blue pant's as the two could tell that he wasn't around here at all,and that they wondered just who was he.