day 16

Im updating day 16 before day 15 because my friend want me to do it for her so here i am...
Hope you like it;)

*in public place*

Xandra, Xandra with an "X" it's important to mention it. She is my step mom, yes "step mom" I'd rather her be my girlfriend. I'm so gay and she made it even clearer, since the first day that she walked in this house.
I'm not gonna lie my heart broke knowing she was my dad's girlfriend. Because come on she's so hot and my dad is old she's clearly with him because of his money. I have money too my dad's is a millionaire. It's been exactly 1 years and 35 days since she moved in with us, the best 1 years and 35 days of my life. she's actually a good cook, she loves romantic comedy just like me, she always care for me, but not like a mother would do but more like a lover would do. Xandra would give me chocolate when I'm sad, she watched those Romantic comedy with me but we are all cuddle up on the couch, the best thing ever. I'm also pretty disgusted because I heard my dad and Xandra fucked so many times, but I know she's faking because i heard her moaning the other day and it was really different from the moan I heard at night. I just walked in the house like I normally do after my day at the college. My dad wasn't home but i heard her moan loudly,  I'm sure that i heard her say my name. Probably my imagination. I've been trying to get close to her, she's playing with me, while my dad work trip we were drunk and kissed. Since that time she've been playing with me by teasing me.
Simple gesture like caressing my tigh while we eat dinner or squeezing my ass as i walked in front of her.
She's just driving me crazy.
.
.
.
.
.

Today is my 21st birthday i asked my dad to go watch that new romantic comedy with  him and Xandra and he agreed.
"Xandra! I need your help." I shouted trying to zip the zipper of my dress. I heard footsteps and instantly knew it was her. "Hey what's up y/n?." She asked walking closer to me, her presence give me shivers. "Can you help me with my dress please." You turn around so she can see that my zipper wasn't all the way up. "I see" she said as i feel her finger against my skin, she knows the effect she has on me. She slowly zip my dress caressing my hip with her left hand as the right is working on the zipper. Once she was done she made me turn.
"Now spin i wanna see that dress correctly." I did as she said and spin. "You are so pretty darling. I'll go get your dad wait for us in the car." I nodded as she walk out of my room. I grabbed my purse and went in the back seat of the car and waited. After about five minutes they finally went in the car too. My dad drive to the cinema.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n, Xandra go take some places I'll buy the popcorn and join you two in a bit." My dad said and we both made it to the seats. We chose the seats so xandra will be in the middle, she kept smirking at me, i wonder what's on her mind. "Tell me babygirl. how does it feel to finally be 21?"
She asked poking you.
"Its ordinary i guess i don't feel like something changes much." I said and look at her. Fuck she's biting her lips again.
"Well you won't say that later y/n" she said teasing me. The effect she have on me. Ugh! "What do y-" my dad came back.
"Y/n here's your m&m and popcorn and for you baby your water and popcorn" he gaves us our thing and sat down.

The movie had started and it was dark in the theater. My dad was really into the movie and it surprised me. But i couldn't, all i was thinking about is whay Xandra said to me earlier. What does she mean by "you won't say that later." I'm intrigued. Being lost in my thoughts its a warm hand that snap me out of it. Xandra hand was resting on my tigh. Thank god I'm wearing a short dress. Now it was done for me the movie doesn't exist anymore, it's only Xandra and I.
Her hand is moving further under my dress.
"Xandra what are you d-" i said as she cut me off. "Shh you don't want your dad to notice." She whispered to me and squeezed my tigh. I silently gasped. Soon enough her hand made its way to my panties, her finger softly brushed against my clit through the  fabric of my panties.
She was occasionally glancing at me and making sure my dad wasn't looking. Is she about to touch me where I've been dying her to touch me. I was right she slipped one finger in my panties, sliding all the way up and down smy slit. Her actions made me gasp.
"Quiet!" She whispered
I bit my lip to contain my sound. She started rubbing my clit in tight circle. I bit like lip so hard that i coukd taste blood.
We can't do this here.
I pulled her hand away and got up. I went directly to the bathroom.

In the bathroom i looked at myself in the mirror when i realized what she meant. Is she going to fuck me. That's what she meant by "you won't say that later." I saw her behind me in the mirror. She started kissing my neck.
"Xandra fuck. What are you doing?" She smirk i could feel it. "I'll make of your 21st birthday a memorable day." Saying that she grabbed my throat and guided us into the bathroom and lock the door. "I'm going to fuck you right now and right here babygirl." She stated and lifted my dress up to my waist. "Yes! Fuck me" i said starting into those lustful brown eyes. She tightened the grip around my throat and slowly slid her hand into my panties once again. It's really happening oh god! Her finger made its way to your clit circling it once again. "Babygirl you're so wet." She whispered in your ear.
"It's all for you m-mommy" it slipped out if my mouth. "Yes call me like that again darling." She slide 2 fingers into me. It hurts because i was still a virgin. What can i say there was never the right moment or the right moment.
"Mmh mommy" she went deeper into me making yme whimper in pain and pleasure. "Are you still a virgin?" She asked brushing her thumb against your clit going even deeper with her fingers. "Y-yes mommy." Xandra looked up at me and bit her lip. She went faster and deeper after each trust, my whimpers became moan pretty fast. I heard the bathroom door open. She put her hand over my mouth not stopping what she was doing. "Be quiet!" I nodded vigorously. I was already ao close. She kept on going deep and fast with slender fingers. She is everything that could have dreamed about.
She whispered in my ear "are you about to cum for mommy?" I nodded and she only added a 3rd fingers. With that she went as fast as she could thrusting deeply into my tight pussy. I was feeling my wall clenching. I know i was close, so does she. "Cum baby" the girl that were in the bathroom left i could  moan again. "Mommy I'm close!" Saying this you came hard all over Xandra fingers moaning her name quietly.
"Shit" she said pulling hee finger out, they were dripping wet. She brushed her fingers against my lips wanting me to suck on them and that's I did. I moan to the taste of myself on her fingers. She pulled my panties down and put in her bra with a smirk. "Mine" she said pointing to my center.
"Yours mommy." I was walking weirdly not completely over the orgasm. Once we made it back in the theater we sat down and my dad looked at us suspiciously until xandra said "girl problem" intending period. LIE! "I feel like the luckiest 21 years old to answer your earlier question." I said holding Xandra's hand. She smiled and watched the movie.
What am i getting myself into.

Next one is lana winters sweet and passionate I'm already half way done.
Hope you like it.
I again haven't had time to read it so I'm sorry if there is any grammatical mistakes.