day 3

*first time*

Gosh I'm so stress, I'm 18 now. WHAT THE FUCK. So I can legally drink even though I'm not a person who drink, I'm officially legal. My mom said she'll invite some of her friends for a diner since they are all close to me and wants to celebrate. I'm just hoping to see billie. Like billie choke me. Could I actually fuck her. I mean I'm 18 its legal, shut up (y/n), first of she's 40 year old or so and second of you're unattractive. THIS SHIT AIN'T HAPPENING DEAR.

*skipping to the dinner*

You are wearing thr prettiest dress you own.

You felt pretty in it. You did your hair and make up and went to ser your mom. "Oh dear god my sweet little girl is turning 18 and looks like a wonderful woman!" My mom is overdramatic sometimes, ALL THE TIME. "What do you think of the dress?" I asked knowing exactly what she was about to say." You look stunning sweetheart." Wait i was expecting something like "go change you look like a whore." Oh well im glad she think im decent. "Thanks mom, is Billie coming for dinner." You asked excited. "Yes she should be there soon, she will be the only one, Lana and ally had some business thing to do and they cancel." She said sad. I was not Sad at all. Billie and me and well my mom but that's just little tiny detail. You went to sit on your chair and drink the glass of red wine your mom gave you. There was a knock at the door and it only can be her, you got suddenly all excited and drop your glass of wine. "FUCK" Saying so you grabbed a rag from the counter and kneel to clean your mess. You didn't think about the fact that your dress is super short so you jusy showed your panties to billie who was staring at you the whole time. How do you know? Well I look turn my head and her big brown eyes were glued to my ass. I laughed while finishing to clean my mess and went to sit on my chair. Billie went to sit directly next to you. You didn't know how to act. "So (y/n) you're 18 now! You are legal." She said resting her hand on your thigh, it gives yoir shivers "y-yeah I am, I can drink alchohol legally n-now." You said nervous as fuck. Billie was about to say something when your mom arrived with the diner, spaghetti, thanks mom. We all ate, talking about life and what i wanted to do in life. Billie hand was going further at every sip of wine I'd take. An hour goes by and my mom was drunk, I'm not surprised, she doesn't know how to drink. "Mom do you want to go in your room, you don't seem to feel great." I asked her while I washing the dishes. I know I'm washing the dishes on my birthday. "Y-es , Billie guide me to my r-room pl-please" Billie nodded and winked at me. Why's that , I do not know.

Once done with the dishes I went in the living room and lay on my back staring at the ceiling. I heard footsteps and felt a gentle touch on my leg. I look up and it was Billie. "May I?" She ask seductively pointed the couch, she clearly wants to sit so why aren't you moving dumbass. "Oh right, yes sorry" you sit properly. "(Y/n) your mother is passed out drunk sleeping, what do you want to do now." She said resting her god damn hand on your thigh again, your wetness was starting to be uncomfortable. Well mmh hey billie fuck me with your acrylic please. "T-talk" yes (y/n) that's exactly what you want to do. "Talk, are you sure. I have a special gift for you." She said squeezing your thigh. "What is it billie?" You asked innocently. She went close to you and whisper " I'll fuck you against that wall" you stopped breathing "b-bi-" she put her finger on your lips. "I've seen the way you look at me in the past 3 years, you want it, and you'll beg for it babygirl." You looked at her, you couldn't talk, you couldn't move, was she being serious because god knows you've been dying to fuck her. "What do you want me to do to you babygirl?" She asked running her fingers up and down your thigh, you could feel her acrylic, you wanted those acrylic so badly. "Fuck me Billie" its all you managed to say before some pink plump lips were lock on yours. This kiss was full of lust and passion at the same time. Billie's tongue entering your mouth, starting to kiss you hard. You moan into the kiss as you felt those acrylic teasing your core through your black panties. She broke the kiss and grabbed your throat. "Are you wet for me (y/n)." You only nodded and moan as her hand tightens around your throat. She let go of your throat and made you stand up. "Undress for me babygirl" you undress fast , now only in your panties. "Go to that wall (y/n) and face it for me." You nodded and walk to the wall and face it. You felt a strong hand grabbed your hair, you gasped. You felt her other hand running up down your body, as her hand reach your panties she gently pull it off. She throws it on the floor, she ghosted her fingers over your pussy, making you moan. She let go of your hair and grabbed your throat not to tightly. "Beg me (y/n)!" She said moving her finger up and down your wet core. "F-fuck me mommy" it slipped out of your mouth, you thought you messed up everything, but you felt a finger entering your wet entrance. You moan loudly. "God your so tight (y/n)." She moved her finger fast. She knows you were a virgin but she didn't care, all she wanted is to fuck you, she wanted to be the on who takes your virginity. She add another fingers and moved in a fast rythm. It hurted you, but you enjoyed the feeling, tears were falling down your cheeks. The hand arround your throat, tightened, your moan became more constant. Finger moving fast the acrylic didn't bother you. "harder" you ask "what did you say" she said stopping everything. "Please mommy harder" you begged her, she began again but this time harder. You moan the loudest your never did as she hits your g-spot, hips started to move in the same rythm as her fingers, to make more contact. "Billie fuck" you moaned her name multiple time, you felt your orgasm building up, so you feel billie sped up your action. "Cum for me babygirl,cum all over mommy's fingers." She hits your g-spot again and thats went it hits, you felt your wall tightened arround her acrylics. "BILLIE" You moaned loudly as you cum all over her fingers. She slowly pull off her fingers licked them. She went on her knees and grabbed your hips so that your dripping pussy is close ot her face. You had difficulty to catch your breath, you felt an hot tongue entering you. "AH FUCK" you gasped. She licked your wet core and pulled away, you swear you could have cum again with her tongue inside you. Once she was done she stand up and makes you turn so now you face her. She crashed her lips on yours, her tongue entering your mouth for you to taste yourself. You moan at your own taste. She pulled away "hope you enjoyed your 18th birthday gift babygirl" she said slapping your ass. "The best birthday gift I could have dreamed of."

I know i didn't update in like 5 days but i was sick and i wasn't home, but my dear friend make me write this at 10 pm , i hope you like it. *Ocean* sorry if there is mistake i didnt read it, just tell me if you see some. Who's next.