Chapter 16

"Bye mom, bye dad... And you little man."I said loudly. I went closer to my mom. " Love you all have fun while you can mom, I don't think dad could get another vacation to spend with you with all his busy schedule " I whisper loudly.

"Ha-ha-ha. I can hear dear "my dad said. I laughed and replied "i know dad you and mom really deserve these vacation. "

Thanks dear love you, take care of you self "he said. And entered the car. Mom came closer to me and gave me one last final hug and whispered in my ear.

"Don't think about it too much, if its ment to be then it will surely work out "she kissed my cheek.

"Thanks mom bye"I said before she entered the car anf they  speed off.

Well it's home alone for me. I order pizza as I  search for movies to watch and later settled for fifty shades of grey since I haven't watched it.

Few minutes later  the pizza arrived. I started the movie. At the end I can't help but think of Xavier when we first had sex.

I wished internally he would call me. But some how I didn't want him to call me. Because we both need some time alone to sort out our priority.

After that I decide to go shopping since I didn't take any clothes home and the ones at home are too tight.

At the mall u brought a few days things and some of my favorite games to play at home.

20minutes later I headed home. I found Paula a sixty years woman un the kitchen. She has been with us for over 20yrs we consider her as a grandmother, since mine died three years ago of Cancer.

"Evening Paula "I said he taking a sit. "Oh how are you dear "

"Am fine thank you and what of Camila? "I asked. Camila is. Her grandchild and only surviving child of there son who had an accident. Camila is 10yrs old she had two sisters but both died with the father. So she was sick and Paula  took some days off.

"Oh she's fine just a little fever"she replied smiling.

"Umm pual...... "I  was about to say before i immediately rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up.

I felt someone patting my hair.

"Are  you okay dear? "Paula asked in a motherly voice.

"Yeah yeah am fine  just  a stomach bug,  must be something I ate" I replied.

I went to the living to rest alittle because I was feeling a bit dizzy. Before sleep came over me.